X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• by on the rocks do you mean straight from the bottle?

any grown man taking shots of whiskey should be embarrassed. put your balls on and drink that shit like a man.

Comment

• Holidays give me a reason to drink... Every other day of the week I'm just an alcoholic.
      cars and stuff

Comment

• Merry FUCKING Christmas Everybody
        BMW E38
        That White Evo
        -SOLD
        instagram @kbuss
        flickr

Comment

• been responsibly drinking all day, last night was the mega drinkathon at the bar with tons of people from highschool

Comment

• Lol people from HS, you must be a faggot.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
              by on the rocks do you mean straight from the bottle?

any grown man taking shots of whiskey should be embarrassed. put your balls on and drink that shit like a man.
              Anyone that does shots of whiskey is a faggot. I'm drinking jack on ice right now and that's not even a really "good" tasting whiskey. Anything else should DEFINITELY be enjoyed and not choked down as a shot.
              cars and stuff

Comment

• Never been a fan of the whole HS reunion thing over breaks, too many people talking themselves up about how great their life is.
                BMW E38
                That White Evo
                -SOLD
                instagram @kbuss
                flickr

Comment

• I don't use ice like some people do. My faggot of a father uses it to dilute the whiskey cause he's got the gay.... I use ice for the simple reason that I like my shit COLD. 2 cubes at most. Whiskey gets stored in the freezer.
                  cars and stuff

Comment

• Merry Christmas!! Fuckers. Shots of crown with my grandpa will always be a great memory. The man is almost 90 so he does a shot with us and heads to bed. I do very much enjoy it on the rocks or straight , though.

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                      Anyone that does shots of whiskey is a faggot. I'm drinking jack on ice right now and that's not even a really "good" tasting whiskey. Anything else should DEFINITELY be enjoyed and not choked down as a shot.
                      yup.
                      i didn;t expect much of this soco, but it's pretty good. a little sweet, but good.

Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
                      I always enjoy doing a shot of crown with my dad and grandpa when we get together.
                      all 3 of you are faggots.

Comment

• I will never go to a HS reunion. I don't talk to anyone I went to HS with. Bunch of idiots.
                        cars and stuff

Comment

I will never go to a HS reunion. I don't talk to anyone I went to HS with. Bunch of idiots.
                          Same here.

They all think they are too cool.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Whiskey is far too good of a drink to be wasted as a shot.
                            cars and stuff

Comment

• Whiskey should not be stored in a freezer. That's like sacriledge.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I will never go to a HS reunion. I don't talk to anyone I went to HS with. Bunch of idiots.
                                Agreed. 99% of the kids I graduated with are absolute fucking idiots.

Comment

Working...
                                X