X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duder, my gold bolts were that much. I think it would be worth it. You would have to do the transmission and intake manifold and stuff too though

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      The integra should have had one bolt to hold the lower half of the rear down...
      Oh well, I guess mine didn't... LOL.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        No rear seats don't bolt down... At least none of the cars I have owned. Nor do any seats that I know of.
        my buddys accord did and so did my MS3, so i would jump to the assumption that BMW would engineer a fantastic and complicated method to attach the rear seat to the car

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        Repairable for sure
        pokerface.png

not here, no one wants to pay more than $3k for a car cause everyone moves in 2-3 years
        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Duder I bought chrome spikes for 380$
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spencer View Post
            Would look good though.
            I know
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
              my buddys accord did and so did my MS3, so i would jump to the assumption that BMW would engineer a fantastic and complicated method to attach the rear seat to the car

pokerface.png

not here, no one wants to pay more than $3k for a car cause everyone moves in 2-3 years
              IMHO my E39 is very easy to work on.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                Duder, my gold bolts were that much. I think it would be worth it. You would have to do the transmission and intake manifold and stuff too though
                fawk yes

Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                Duder I bought chrome spikes for 380$
                because emo?

Comment

• lame

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                    IMHO my E39 is very easy to work on.
                    i ***** working on my friends mk5 jetta, large part was having to track down those star bits or w/e
                    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                      i ***** working on my friends mk5 jetta, large part was having to track down those star bits or w/e
                      haha for the struts? You have to have a spreader, and a specific bit to work on the suspension. So retarded.
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      people are such stupid cunts.
                      fuck everybody.
                      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                      listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                      Originally posted by Dudermagee
                      You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                        haha for the struts? You have to have a spreader, and a specific bit to work on the suspension. So retarded.
                        just doing simple shit like replacing his intercooler. or when we tried to replace his rear sway bar

Comment

• Torx bits are pretty common if that's what you are referring to...

Comment

• Yeah torx are extremely common. I love when people write a DIY and make it seem like they found a cure for aids and cancer. Yes, thank you for taking the time so I can learn from your mistakes. No, I dont want to listen to you bitch and moan about how you had to buy $200 in "special tools". Use what you have, most importantly your brain, and get it done. No we dont feel bad that you got pumped at the dealer or wherever for a glorified strut spreader or the fact that you spent 3 times as much on a tool that could have been solved with a decent impact gun.

Comment

• not in my tool box, i have good ole metric BS

Comment

• Torx bits are extremely common, I don't get how people don't have them...
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X