This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    this bitch on FB just said that when you go into surgery, stay ahead of the pain. what in the fuck does that even mean? cut yourself up a little before you go in?
    The fuck??? I had surgery not even a week ago and dont understand this. Shit I couldnt feel anything for 72 hours with the shit I was given

Comment

• I dislike Byron.

Comment

mind was blown. I was speechless. I just said thanks and left. i didnt know if it really happened of if I was really losing my mind and halucinating
        mindfuck. Davidblaine.mp4
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
          Fixed

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

this bitch on FB just said that when you go into surgery, stay ahead of the pain. what in the fuck does that even mean? cut yourself up a little before you go in?
            [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw6ndZNLYUA"]Dumbest thing I've ever heard - YouTube[/ame]
            Originally posted by Kielan
            I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
              This has to be my favorite meme.

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Bored...

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                  Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF9Qk6m_b74"]Jedi Ninjas Ft. Team2X - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Died down already? Bummer...

Comment

• lol, im starting to fall asleep. just finished watching season 2 of The League on Netflix. so fucking funny
                        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Never watched that show...

Alright. I'm out.

or I may just lurk. lol

Comment

• Watching older Touge Showdowns.

Comment

• What in the fucking fuck is going on in here?
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                BIG FONT OR BAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!11!!!!!11!!1oneoneoneoneoneun o

R-Kelly, <3
                                Disappoint

Comment

Working...
                                X