This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
    Dude my M3 was such a fucking POS when I sold it. Idk how it still drove straight. Everything underneath was smashed up. Frame rails non existent and if they were they we're paper thin. Such a pile of crap.
    Hahahahahahahaha exactly where I'm at right now
    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• PBM coils on E39. Sounds pretty interesting.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Dude my M3 was such a fucking POS when I sold it. Idk how it still drove straight. Everything underneath was smashed up. Frame rails non existent and if they were they we're paper thin. Such a pile of crap.
        I know your car was lower than mine but my rails are holding up just fine so far.

Comment

• Cali has it easy :\
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
            Cali has it easy :
            Are all of your rails messed up because of scraping or because of winter?

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
              Mostly scraping and bangin, cause of speedbumps and random dips in the road haha
              Last winter I didn't raise the car, and this time I wanna sell it before it snows lol
              I dislike Byron.

Comment

• My side skirts are fucked sideways because of the lows... And I want more lows..
                You guys crazy, scrapin rail n shit

Comment

• The hardest thing to scrape on an E46 is the differential bracket, mine is all kinda fucked up
                  I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                    This talk of acid stripping wheel bolts has me wondering if I should try to do the same to my Work bolts or just replace 'em with BBS ones.
                    I'll let you know if it works
                    if it does then it will leave the nickle undercoating

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                    winter in the NE causes bad pot holes and uneven pavement
                    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                      The hardest thing to scrape on an E46 is the differential bracket, mine is all kinda fucked up
                      Like a ema3lem?

Lol let dad drive my car. First thing he did was crunchy front bar into a gutter while parking..

Comment

• I didnt drive the M3 in winter. It was from bottoming out. Pavel you've seen our roads. I mean... The coils went in i drove around for a while till it stopped smashing.... Then bottomed out the coils. So I fucked her up pretty good.
                        cars and stuff

Comment

• I found ground in my fuel filter. Almost tore it off in the grass at h2o. That car was fun... But it was retardedly low. 1/4" at most clearance. And that was after I self clearances the entire undercarriage including my tucked exhaust.
                          cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                            Like a ema3lem?

Lol let dad drive my car. First thing he did was crunchy front bar into a gutter while parking..

My parents refuse to drive either of mine haha

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                            I didnt drive the M3 in winter. It was from bottoming out. Pavel you've seen our roads. I mean... The coils went in i drove around for a while till it stopped smashing.... Then bottomed out the coils. So I fucked her up pretty good.
                            Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                            I found ground in my fuel filter. Almost tore it off in the grass at h2o. That car was fun... But it was retardedly low. 1/4" at most clearance. And that was after I self clearances the entire undercarriage including my tucked exhaust.
                            Dude I miss that car
                            So fucking low, everytime I told people it was on coils they would think I'm lying
                            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• For the record.... My SW coils TO THIS DAY are the most comfortable thing I have EVER ridden in by far. Stock, coils or air. The guys did a fucking amazing job with those coils.
                              cars and stuff

Comment

For the record.... My SW coils TO THIS DAY are the most comfortable thing I have EVER ridden in by far. Stock, coils or air. The guys did a fucking amazing job with those coils.
                                send me yours wifey just got an e36 sedan
                                Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                                I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Working...
                                X