X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I'll be trying to avoid getting a loan, trust me I do NOT want anymore car payments lol.

Comment

• i never had one lol
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Well they suck, especially when you're paying what the car isn't worth anymore.

On that note, I'm out P. Have a good vacay.

Comment

• later man

Comment

• Hurrr, ordered new suspension for le bmw, standard height springs and all that jazz for now. Next year will hopefully be a year full of awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              I've said the same thing to myself, but after the integra and the last e46 I realize that I really don't care enough to spend crazy amounts of money to get a car where its "awesome." I would want too much from it, and I really don't have enough money to make it a reality for a long long time. So its really not worth it to me. At least right now, what I could be is way more important to me than modifying a car.
              Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              I'm not letting cars overcome my future, yeah they're cool. But what I could potentially be is way cooler.
              I know we talked about this the other day, but man you speak some good truth here. Props to you man. Hope what you've got planned for your future works out.

I've had the hardest time lately being patient with Ol Dirty. I want it to be completely done like NOW, which could happen if I didn't have so many other priorities that have to come first. I have rent, bills, student loans, and a car note on the GTI that all have to come before I have any time or money to throw at my project car, and it sucks. Add in the fact that I live so close to Jeremy and Ryan and have seen their builds come together in not a whole lot of time and my impatience with my car gets even worse. Thank God that things are starting to settle down for me and things will start moving on the 6 pretty soon.
              Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
              2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• I am so glad I am not into car audio anymore. Why the hell did i ever like my music to be that loud? Damn kids.
                cars and stuff

Comment

• Lol, that reminds me, I've got a full set of replacement speakers and a 4 channel amp that are waiting to go into the 6. Bought them last year.
                  Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Morning cunts.

The backread from last night was interesting.
                    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                    Originally posted by Ollie
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• yo

Comment

• Sup gheys

Comment

• Been at work 2 hours, seen 1 patient so far. Boss is a control freak like that. NBD.
                          Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• patient?

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                              Been at work 2 hours, seen 1 patient so far. Boss is a control freak like that. NBD.
                              Sounds like a slow day. My girl was telling me that they had 7 patients in a 24-bed wing.

BTW, I am hella-fucking-jealous that all of you got to hang out at Ryan's last weekend. I wish I could have gone and shot the shit with you guys.

Originally posted by P78 View Post
                              patient?
                              CJ is an open-heart surgeon.
                              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                              Originally posted by Ollie
                              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• alright, got a question for rt

i use an LCD TV for a computer monitor,when i try to play a game, it takes roughly three attempts to run it so the screen will center itself. it's usually pushed off to the left to towards the bottom. also, sometimes the screen will uncenter itself after it comes back from 'sleep' mode. anyone know why it would do this?

"Everything has potential."

Comment

Working...
                                X