• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol

wasn't here, so cannot confirm nor deny lol
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Whatever, I'm starting to not care about my car, and beginning to shift my focuses. I may not be on here nearly as much in the future.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• what replaced the bimmer?

Comment

• sup guise

Comment

• yo

Comment

• I have another E46 if that's what you mean?

But idk I really want to start preparing for my future.. Being down here these few days realizes that I need to plan for the future. I want to make sure I can really do what I want. And having a cool car right now, just really isn't the major player right now. Sure it'll be low and have some fitment, but beyond that idk. I just can't justify much else.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i know people will give u slack but smart move kelly.

brb dinner

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                  i know people will give u slack but smart move kelly.

brb dinner
                  Oh well.. I mean people can think what they want. I want to just give myself a shot at really doing something that I want to do.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• you have to be happy that's what counts

i've had low cars all my life, but some cheap ones as i bought a flat/appartment when i was 23
                    and now 10 years later that is being rented out, and i can move on to a house

Comment

• Yeah, that's pretty much all I'm concerned with. I just don't want to be unhappy, and I think I legit have an awesome opportunity to make cool shit happen, and I really don't want to throw it away.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• At least you'll still have the car you prefer.

A friend bought a Lincoln MKZ 2yrs ago, because he wanted a car that he couldn't buy any aftermarket parts for. He is probably the only person in northern Cali in their 20's with such a car. But whatever, he says he didn't see himself driving a G35 or older M35/M45 at the time, especially since he's trying to become a lawyer.

Comment

• So my friend left his 250gb Xbox and kinect at my house. I told him to come get it or I'm gonna keep it cause I can't play forza. He said "ok fine, you can have it"
                          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• I could sell my car tomorrow and not really care all that much. I care what I drive, but I don't care that much. To be honest once I get coils this winter. I'm 90% sure the only other mod will be wheels. Then the car will be done.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• taht's what u say now K

when u got the modding bug, ur done for

Comment

• I've said the same thing to myself, but after the integra and the last e46 I realize that I really don't care enough to spend crazy amounts of money to get a car where its "awesome." I would want too much from it, and I really don't have enough money to make it a reality for a long long time. So its really not worth it to me. At least right now, what I could be is way more important to me than modifying a car.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X