This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
    My close car buddies live about an hour and 15 minutes from here and my one real good friend lives like 5 hrs away in VT.
    That sucks haha. I was working out in the garage today and a good friend and fellow volvo guy surprised me. There is nothing better than people seeing the garage door open and stopping by to hangout

Comment

• im fuckin hungry.

"Everything has potential."

Comment

• It does suck.

Luckily my dad likes spending time in the garage (we're currently getting the snowmobiles ready for the season) and my brother likes working on cars too.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• That's definitely important. I do enjoy spending time by myself in the garage though. I pay attention more and its very relaxing

Comment

• fucking gays.
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
              There is nothing better than people seeing the garage door open and stopping by to hangout
              Its cool to an extent.

I always had a friend driving by the house as he would be going home since its on his way to his house. If there was any activity going on, he would stop by whether there were extra cars outside or if I had the garage open.

This annoyed the shit outta me because he was annoying. The type of person to always try to help even if he doesn't know wtf he's talking about and tries to act like it anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
                That's definitely important. I do enjoy spending time by myself in the garage though. I pay attention more and its very relaxing
                I find washing and waxing my car to be pretty relaxing. I just turn on some music and get to it. Makes an afternoon go by pretty fast,

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                fucking gays.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                  Its cool to an extent.

I always had a friend driving by the house as he would be going he since its on his way to his house. If there was any activity going on, he would stop by whether there were extra cars outside or if I had the garage open.

This annoyed the shit outta me because he was annoying. The type of person to always try to help even if he doesn't know wtf he's talking about and tries to act like it anyway.
                  I fucking **** that.

Comment

• ^^ I have a friend just like that, irritating at times
                    BMW E38
                    That White Evo
                    -SOLD
                    instagram @kbuss
                    flickr

Comment

• I had a friend like that in school. I'm usually not an asshole, but I can't deal with shit like that. He finally got it and backed the fuck off.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Attn: oxer

I voted for your faggy s13, you owe me an Australian doggie treat.

Attn: Jeremy

I also voted for you, you owe me a Georgia porch steamer

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I feel better now

Comment

• Oh lawd, another noob.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by ilikestance View Post
                              I feel better now
                              Nope, not in here buddy.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X