X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do they have a request/suggestion box?

zomg, want!

i haz the LBJ8 x-mas editions #awesome
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
      do they have a request/suggestion box?
      'they'?

Originally posted by Jersh
      RT changes lives.

Comment

• your school/instructor (assuming your taking a class)
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

your school/instructor (assuming your taking a class)
          verbal feedback mostly - its a requirement of the course to take it - we do 4 weeks lifedrawing then 4 weeks observational out on the streets in the city - it rotates =/

RT changes lives.

Comment

• i see

Comment

• Art school lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                Art school lol.
                You say that, but I'm in 9:30am til 3pm most days and have lectures on how to run a business successfully and how to network and make contacts. I just made approx $200 on a poster design that took me two hours...

That sounded butthurt, I'm not. Full respect for those that do academic subjects, there's no way in hell I could do anything like that. My housemate does Ancient History and another one is doing Physics... fuck that for a laugh!

RT changes lives.

Comment

• talking about school is really boring

new subject

Comment

• Suggestions?

RT changes lives.

Comment

• almost anything except school. im just being a fussy little bitch cause im sick.

at home im in the process of making an s30 paper model, pain in the ass it is

Comment

almost anything except school. im just being a fussy little bitch cause im sick.

at home im in the process of making an s30 paper model, pain in the ass it is
                        stfu i'm sick too ): i was so foggy this morning I couldnt see 100 yards down my dad's garden to check the garage was still there.
                        snow forecast, not looking forward to it.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• its just cold as fucking tits here. no snow #rage

Comment

its just cold as fucking tits here. no snow #rage
                            i will rage when there is snow, as mentioned earlier some twat in the road planning committee got high and decided to put a roundabout at the top of a steep hill.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• oh yeah, picked up an e36 sedan for the wifey

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                                i will rage when there is snow, as mentioned earlier some twat in the road planning committee got high and decided to put a roundabout at the top of a steep hill.
                                i **** it when its 1 degree C and it rains, just fucking drop another 1 or 2 degrees for some damn snow

Comment

Working...
                                X