Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    Since when did Spencer become Spencer?
    When I was born.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
    you sir, win this battle.
    “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• im the only one that works in the morning, but i was late. no1 will know because i work behind a locked door trollface.png
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
        x2

also KIELAN, i dont have my phone but need to talk to you asap
        x3
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Sup cunts

Comment

• I don't know about the rest of these people, but I don't like being called a cunt ;;

Originally posted by Jersh
            RT changes lives.

Comment

• fucking cry us a river. it was your people that created australia anyways. if you hadnt sent them away you wouldnt have that problem
              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• cunt

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                  fucking cry us a river. it was your people that created australia anyways. if you hadnt sent them away you wouldnt have that problem
                  Damn convicts!
                  :fistshake

RT changes lives.

Comment

• way to tell her Andy!

cant even get a shakes fist right... SMH

Comment

• I thought it was perhaps slightly obvious that I wasn't seriously upset about the word cunt, you cunt.

edit; Now I feel mean.. time to plot how to get dad to fix my front suspension before I go back to university. He has until Jan 6th..
                      Last edited by ratmog; 12-19-2011, 07:37 PM.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• shut your mouth. dont have you have naked old men to draw or w/e?

Comment

• lol.

I just figured it was better at the time to come in here and say cunt than my typical "hey rt"

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• No nudie old men for at least a month now, thank god.
                            I still have nightmares.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• but its soooooooooooooooooo artistic!

whats poppin with the KIA? TL: to check pplz threads anymore, bleh

Comment

• I fully disagree with drawing nude old men in cold rooms at 9:30am. It is not artistic in the slightest unless you are a Roman Sculptor in which case it MAY be acceptable as a form of study.

D:

I'd prefer to draw cars and leopards any day.

RT changes lives.

Comment

Working...
                                X