This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
    Shit man. Losing your voice is the worst!

Just doing my daily rounds on the forums

Yeah, sucks ass but at least its my first of 4 days off.

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
    Why? Bumping up old threads?
    That's why he/she is bugging me. Its like he's going through the whole nine of S|W...

I'm not subscribed to very many build/showroom threads, but I'd guess he has bumped up a shit-ton more than what I've subscribed to. "Oh look an old thread is being updated... oh wait, its just a bump for another compliment."

Comment

• Dude. Someone ban that kid. Or at least tell him to stop bumping old threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
        Omfg yes...

Sup fellas? My fucking voice is gone, fuck this shit. And I was sleeping great with 2 gulps of Nyquil, til I was woken up by my dad to change his headlight. :/
        Niquil is the fucking best. The only thing better than 2 gulps of Niquil is 3 gulps of Niquil mixed with vodka.

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
        Why? Bumping up old threads?
        There is no crime against bumping threads, nor is it grounds to ban him- but if you're going through a build thread that's over a year old and you think it's cool, you don't have to bump it to tell the OP- just PM him/her. But yes, it's annoying. Answering questions that were asked over a year ago instead of PM'ing, the mindless, repetitive comments instead of feedback/suggestions.

I guess I just get easily annoyed by people with poor communication skills and/or an idea of what the hell is going on.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I am homeeee, but ill. The christmas tree is excellent, my stepmother prides herself on how triangular the thing is..

Originally posted by Jersh
          RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
            I am homeeee, but ill. The christmas tree is excellent, my stepmother prides herself on how triangular the thing is..
            SHUT THE FUCK UP, CHEDDAR.

Just kidding. What's up dudette?
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

That's why he/she is bugging me. Its like he's going through the whole nine of S|W...

I'm not subscribed to very many build/showroom threads, but I'd guess he has bumped up a shit-ton more than what I've subscribed to. "Oh look an old thread is being updated... oh wait, its just a bump for another compliment."
              Originally posted by Minuki View Post
              Dude. Someone ban that kid. Or at least tell him to stop bumping old threads.
              Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              There is no crime against bumping threads, nor is it grounds to ban him- but if you're going through a build thread that's over a year old and you think it's cool, you don't have to bump it to tell the OP- just PM him/her. But yes, it's annoying. Answering questions that were asked over a year ago instead of PM'ing, the mindless, repetitive comments instead of feedback/suggestions.

I guess I just get easily annoyed by people with poor communication skills and/or an idea of what the hell is going on.
              I think he's done bumping up threads for now. Probably frustrated that he has a 30 second limit in replying to threads. lol.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
              Originally posted by Oxer
              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                SHUT THE FUCK UP, CHEDDAR.

Just kidding. What's up dudette?
                THE FUCK JUST WONT SHUT UP I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING EVEN DUCT-TAPE.

Not much is up, I'm just feeling pretty good, no work for 3 weeks now, snow forecast and the fire is on.

Only they've put a roundabout at the top of a hill on the road to my village now. I think SOMEONE in the planning department was high, because not many non-4x4s can get up that hill in the ice without flooring it... and now they have to stop for a junction at the top!? The fuck.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Want a frappe Rat?

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                    I think he's done bumping up threads for now. Probably frustrated that he has a 30 second limit in replying to threads. lol.

Comment

Want a frappe Rat?
                      Only if it has caramel in it. I despise coffee.

RT changes lives.

Comment

Only if it has caramel in it. I despise coffee.
                        Here it is

haha.

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• I could use some hot tea right now.

Comment

• The Closest Starbucks;

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                            I could use some hot tea right now.
                            Bathing in it. Just making my fifth cup of the evening...

RT changes lives.

Comment

The Closest Starbucks;
                              http://g.co/maps/bspmm
                              Not worth 30 minutes. Unless there is a car meet there too. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                                Not worth 30 minutes. Unless there is a car meet there too. lol
                                Only car thefts in Newport, sadly. Closest decent car meet would be Gloucester... 45 mins.

RT changes lives.

Comment

Working...
                                X