X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    Jesus drama where have you been?

I know of a 240 but it's in ny and clapped out for 2k so it's def a project
    Sup! school, community service, and chillin with friends.

The farthest I'm willing to go is Phoenix, AZ right now lol. Unless I get a job soon (which I doubt). I found a super clean one at a used car lot...but it's autotragic...and a base model
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Hold out for that SE man, it'll save you a headache

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
        E28!
        [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkiQRB0P-5c"]South Park - Nice - YouTube[/ame]
        ///M 2.0
        G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

Hold out for that SE man, it'll save you a headache
          I have two weeks off and I want one before I go back to school. The base model is SUPER clean. Like no scratches or dents whatsoever, no cracks on the dash, clean interior, still has original paint that looks brand new, 140k miles. All the parts on the car line up too lol. and the y only want $3500.

I found an SE in Phoenix, all stock and 5spd, but the dude wants $6000. It's the only one I've found around El Paso so I tried to negotiate the price down but the dude doesn't want too.

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Can you do the 5 speed swap?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I miss my 240 all the time. If it wasn't for how outrageous the prices are for them now and how much I really want the Cressida, I would be buying another coupe.
              Originally posted by Oxer
              people are such stupid cunts.
              fuck everybody.
              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
              listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
              Originally posted by Dudermagee
              You're stupid.

Comment

Can you do the 5 speed swap?
                Yeah. I was going to do the 5 speed swap if I got the one at the used car lot, but I want to look for one with it already. and one with a sunroof

Originally posted by jdel View Post
                I miss my 240 all the time. If it wasn't for how outrageous the prices are for them now and how much I really want the Cressida, I would be buying another coupe.
                What year did you have? S14s go for stupid high prices now. S13s still go for like $1000 around here.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                  Yeah. I was going to do the 5 speed swap if I got the one at the used car lot, but I want to look for one with it already. and one with a sunroof

What year did you have? S14s go for stupid high prices now. S13s still go for like $1000 around here.
                  92 SE Coupe with working HUD.

fuck everybody.
                  You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                    92 SE Coupe with working HUD.

working HUD? You dun fucked up. Those never work haha. Shouldn't have sold it! Super clean.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                      working HUD? You dun fucked up. Those never work haha. Shouldn't have sold it! Super clean.
                      It wasn't that clean when I got rid of it. I destroyed the car, and I was amazed when the buyer jumped in, started it and drove away.

because of that car I swore one day I would have another project that would actually pan out and I would do it correctly. So far, I haven't been able to pull it off.
                      Last edited by jdel; 12-17-2011, 08:12 PM.
                      fuck everybody.
                      You're stupid.

Comment

• This forum is turning into every other forum on the Internet filled with idiots and assholes. That fucking "change management" thread is a direct representation. He accidentally posted in the wrong sub forum and all those idiots went up his ass.
                        cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                          This forum is turning into every other forum on the Internet filled with idiots and assholes. That fucking "change management" thread is a direct representation. He accidentally posted in the wrong sub forum and all those idiots went up his ass.
                          Not our precious RT though. Somehow we have figured out how to keep this thread true to the site.
                          fuck everybody.
                          You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                            Not our precious RT though. Somehow we have figured out how to keep this thread true to the site.

We've all been assholes to eachother from the get-go. But it's all out of love.
                            cars and stuff

Comment

Our shenanigans are cheeky and fun... their shenanigans are cruel and tragic.
                              ///M 2.0
                              G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

This and

Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                                Our shenanigans are cheeky and fun... their shenanigans are cruel and tragic.
                                this.

It's funny how tight this group is and I've only met Kielan in person. I'd say if we all hung out it'd be pretty much just like RT.
                                fuck everybody.
                                You're stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X