X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some seriously hot girls there though.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• draft newcastle and chips and salsa yeeeeeaaa

Comment

• im craving a vanilla shake.
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Im craving a frappe

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
            Im craving a frappe
            that too

Drama you are like god
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I had a frap and a smoothie from McD's yesterday one right after the other, seriously good stuff.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• McDonalds frappe's are ok. I always put more milk into them because the way the mcdonalds around me makes the coffee flavor too strong.

My college has the best frappes ever tho. And they're free.

-Dan

Comment

• who made the schroedstein tag
                  Originally posted by da3bous
                  I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• I don;t think it was me haha

Comment

• Nothing can beat free frappe's, and I like the McD's frappes only because of that coffee taste, makes it different than most frappes. The best one I have ever had though was one my friend and I made, green tea, some OJ, some other stuff I can't remember topped with whipped cream, shit was so good. No there was no alcohol in it.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I always get smoothies from BK at school lunch. It's so cheap, and in a big cup. McDonalds' are pretty good but a small is like the price of a large at BK

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I came so close to buying a frappe machine for college. Thing was like $89 bucks tho.

-Dan

Comment

• Totally worth every cent you really should invest. My roommate said he is bringing his so we shall see.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• you should have

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by da3bous
                                I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Working...
                                X