X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some seriously hot girls there though.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• draft newcastle and chips and salsa yeeeeeaaa

Comment

• im craving a vanilla shake.
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Im craving a frappe

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
            Im craving a frappe
            that too

Drama you are like god
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I had a frap and a smoothie from McD's yesterday one right after the other, seriously good stuff.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• McDonalds frappe's are ok. I always put more milk into them because the way the mcdonalds around me makes the coffee flavor too strong.

My college has the best frappes ever tho. And they're free.

-Dan

Comment

• who made the schroedstein tag
                  Originally posted by da3bous
                  I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• I don;t think it was me haha

Comment

• Nothing can beat free frappe's, and I like the McD's frappes only because of that coffee taste, makes it different than most frappes. The best one I have ever had though was one my friend and I made, green tea, some OJ, some other stuff I can't remember topped with whipped cream, shit was so good. No there was no alcohol in it.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I always get smoothies from BK at school lunch. It's so cheap, and in a big cup. McDonalds' are pretty good but a small is like the price of a large at BK

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I came so close to buying a frappe machine for college. Thing was like $89 bucks tho.

-Dan

Comment

• Totally worth every cent you really should invest. My roommate said he is bringing his so we shall see.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• you should have

Drama you are like god

Comment

• This website is for sale! netliberty.net is your first and best source for all of the information you&#8217;re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, netliberty.net has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
                                Originally posted by da3bous
                                I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Working...
                                X