This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
    Watching mad men. Took vicodin for my migraine now I'm fuxed up. No bueno.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swPcFyhDMpk"]Don Draper, Mad Men: "That's what the money is for!" - YouTube[/ame]

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• haha. i'm only 3 episodes in, but it's awesome so far.

Comment

• Huuuuung over. Went to the bar with all of my buddies that I've been in mostly the same classes with since I was a freshman... who are graduating today. And I'm not. Terrible feeling knowing that I'm not, but it was a good time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zack01GC View Post
          Huuuuung over. Went to the bar with all of my buddies that I've been in mostly the same classes with since I was a freshman... who are graduating today. And I'm not. Terrible feeling knowing that I'm not, but it was a good time.

Comment

• Sup fegs.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• My girlfriend made me open my Christmas presents from her today, she got me the old stigs book, a book about the canon ball run, a book about gumball and senna ok DVD, happy right now

Comment

• Hung over so fucking bad

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Dear Jazzy,

Get me my coilovers.

Love,
                  Kielan
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Stylish, quality sunglasses at an affordable price. With a rad assortment of colors and styles it’s difficult to pick just one pair. Build your own pair!

lol.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                    Originally posted by Oxer
                    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                      Fuck

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        Dear Jazzy,

Get me my coilovers.

Love,
                        Kielan
                        Big update on Monday hopefully
                        Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                        If that isn't directly affiliated with illest/fatlace that is just pitiful

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                          Big update on Monday hopefully

If that isn't directly affiliated with illest/fatlace that is just pitiful
                          Awwww yeeeeeeee.

And no illeast is not affiliated with Fatlace. Just from the name I can tell they are a bunch of fucking hype beast faggots.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Kielan, will you start a car scene faggot blog with me? It will be like a stance blog, but the pictures will be on lame nut higher kids that looks like cocks

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              Awwww yeeeeeeee.

And no illeast is not affiliated with Fatlace. Just from the name I can tell they are a bunch of fucking hype beast faggots.
                              Yup, gonna hit up the powers that be about advertising on hurr soon

I can't with these fags, I say that site deserves the fate of illeststance.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                                Yup, gonna hit up the powers that be about advertising on hurr soon

I can't with these fags, I say that site deserves the fate of illeststance.com
                                Word word. I need lowz in my life.

Lol stancefags everywhere, I barely even leave RT on here now..
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X