This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have more clothes than most women.

only things i can think of are a tablet, coilovers, and watches.

my girlfriend refuses to buy me car shit because i go through cars/parts "too fast".

Comment

• You can never have too many clothes. Let's move this page, I am tired of looking at that accord.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
      you sir, win this battle.
      “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Your girlfriend refuses to buy you car parts? Wtf? Mine said "I want to get you something I KNOW you'll like and use." Floored when she said that.

I dunno, what about electronics? Headphones? Movie tickets? (I'm terrible at this shit)
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• WTF? My ex gf never understood my passion for cars.
          Originally posted by Oxer
          I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
            WTF? My ex gf never understood my passion for cars.
            So did my ex. That's why she's my ex.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spencer View Post
              You can never have too many clothes. Let's move this page, I am tired of looking at that accord.
              that's true. i'll need a second closet if i get any more though.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              Your girlfriend refuses to buy you car parts? Wtf? Mine said "I want to get you something I KNOW you'll like and use." Floored when she said that.

I dunno, what about electronics? Headphones? Movie tickets? (I'm terrible at this shit)
              i'm not really a big electronics kinda guy. i want a tablet, but i don't want her to spend hundreds of dollars on me since we're saving for a house. she doesn't want to buy something that i will just get rid of, not necessarily because it's for a car. she knows how easily i get bored of cars and doesn't want something that i will just end up selling off in a part out pretty much. i guess i need to start looking at wallets, shoes, and watches. maybe i should get back into colognes...

Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
              WTF? My ex gf never understood my passion for cars.
              my girlfriend has great taste in wheels and fitment, but doesn't care about performance and stuff. can't wait to get rid of her beetle and get her something to "build".

Comment

So did my ex. That's why she's my ex.
                This and a few other small things.
                Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post

my girlfriend has great taste in wheels and fitment, but doesn't care about performance and stuff. can't wait to get rid of her beetle and get her something to "build".
                Always tried to make her understand. She has a very good taste and i doubt i'll find a girl with a taste that good, but she just don't care for cars.
                I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                  that's true. i'll need a second closet if i get any more though.

I feel you there. I had to get rid of 200 shirts a couple months ago to make room for more clothes.

I can't wait for my girlfriend to sell her mazda3. She wants a 135i.

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
                    This and a few other small things.
                    I would hope so.

Comment

I feel you there. I had to get rid of 200 shirts a couple months ago to make room for more clothes.

I can't wait for my girlfriend to sell her mazda3. She wants a 135i.
                      Mine drove a mint Renault Twingo - a car you probably never heard of. Then suddenly her parents decided she'll need a bigger car an bought her a 2003 A3.

Comment

I would hope so.
                        I've seen relationships end for less reasons xD

Comment

• Just powered up my Galaxy Nexus. Holy Shit this screen. It's so awesome.
                          people are such stupid cunts.
                          fuck everybody.
                          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                          listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                          Originally posted by Dudermagee
                          You're stupid.

Comment

• THe whole smartphone thing - I'll never understand.

Comment

• Some german hip-hop for you. These guys are just great

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FkAbaJ7rQc&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FkAbaJ7rQc&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

• that shit's retarded.

sent that bitch a christmas list....bitches love christmas lists.

Comment

Working...
                                X