X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zack01GC View Post
    Did someone say yoga pants?
    Fuck you for making me want to go home early today.
    Originally posted by skrapez View Post
    fixed
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Don't forget sniffing them, the most important part of being a pickle sniffer

Comment

• mornin rt

"Everything has potential."

Comment

• cars and stuff

Comment

• "Everything has potential."

Comment

• Originally posted by Zack01GC View Post
              Did someone say yoga pants?

[IMG]http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/390519_283008558412797_162019937178327_784614_2820 08415_n.jpg[/IG]

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
              you sir, win this battle.
              “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Girls In Yoga Pants features galleries of hot women wearing tight sexy yoga pants. Creepshot pics with See through and cameltoe leggings and yoga pants pics. Don't Miss OUT!

and the spammers aren't nearly as annoying as the stupid people.

Comment

• Not sure if I should get girlfriend yoga pants...

Or just take her shopping for leggings.
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    Not sure if I should get girlfriend yoga pants...

Or just take her shopping for leggings.
                    I'd suggest brown paper bags before you even BEGIN to worry about anything else.....
                    cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                      I'd suggest brown paper bags before you even BEGIN to worry about anything else.....
                      Plural, because hers might fall off.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                      you sir, win this battle.
                      “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• That didn't really even make sense to the question at hand. Your sexuality is now under question again.

Going to pick up a '99 Accord 4-door later this week, needs some work underneath. Why oh why did I have to find this.

Comment

• i called your gf ugly you goon hahah <3
                          cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                            i called your gf ugly you goon hahah <3
                            I understand that. Your joke was poorly implemented though. I was talking about shopping, and you went to brown-bagging? Brown-bagging is only done during sex.

Goddamn it Josh it's been a long day. I just wanna post on here and I can't.

Comment

• can't think of shit under 400 dollars to tell the gf/family what i want for christmas.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                                can't think of shit under 400 dollars to tell the gf/family what i want for christmas.....
                                I had that problem too.

My girlfriend got me toe arms and a new BLOX shift knob, everything else was clothes.

Comment

Working...
                                X