X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falling asleep at the wheel is dangerous, even if for a split second. Almost rolled my truck due to sleep deprivation.
    BMW E38
    That White Evo
    -SOLD
    instagram @kbuss
    flickr

Comment

• I fell asleep on my way to work in the beginning of last summer. I was working 2 jobs from 7am-11pm. Absolutely exhausted. It was only for a couple seconds then I woke up to my wheel being dragged along the curb. Talk about an instant wake up and a shitty mood.

Comment

• I had a truck full with 7 people, everyone was sleeping because we were on our way back home from Denver. Hit an insanely boring stretch of road, I dozed off and hit the rumble strips but never heard them, ended up driving completely off the road into the ditch at 60mph but luckily my passenger woke up and kept the wheel under control until he could wake me up to stop the car.

Basically if you go off the road and wake up, don't panic, the worst thing to do is try and jerk the wheel and get back on road, just keep driving until you can slow down. That's what saved me from rolling.
        BMW E38
        That White Evo
        -SOLD
        instagram @kbuss
        flickr

Comment

• Rolling is so much fun though.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
          you sir, win this battle.
          “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• I've actually always wanted to roll a vehicle, just not at 60mph with no roll cage ha
            BMW E38
            That White Evo
            -SOLD
            instagram @kbuss
            flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Haole View Post
              I've actually always wanted to roll a vehicle, just not at 60mph with no roll cage ha
              Well I did at 60 with a cage. It's fun. Scary, but fun looking back at it and walking away.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
              you sir, win this battle.
              “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                "He said my story was cool and called me bro."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark Ostrowski View Post

"Everything has potential."

Comment

• been breaking that one out a lot as of late

Comment

• its fantastic.

"Everything has potential."

Comment

• i try, its a learned skill

Comment

• one more day til break starts..itching to finally get some quality time in with the garage whore

Comment

• Ive never been more eager to be covered from head to toe in oil and grease

Comment

• hello RT
                              Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                I miss this.

[img]http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6148/5948819247_aa28a34d57_b.jpg[/mg]
                                meh new one is better

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                                I miss this:

[img]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm189/liquidforced4eva/Car%20Related/R53%20Mini/IMG_4286.jpg?t=1283749717[/ig]
                                Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                Buying coils over break and doing a few minor things, like wrapping interior trim to silver.
                                wtf, isn't it a black interior?

Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
                                I fell asleep on my way to work in the beginning of last summer. I was working 2 jobs from 7am-11pm. Absolutely exhausted. It was only for a couple seconds then I woke up to my wheel being dragged along the curb. Talk about an instant wake up and a shitty mood.
                                Originally posted by Haole View Post
                                I had a truck full with 7 people, everyone was sleeping because we were on our way back home from Denver. Hit an insanely boring stretch of road, I dozed off and hit the rumble strips but never heard them, ended up driving completely off the road into the ditch at 60mph but luckily my passenger woke up and kept the wheel under control until he could wake me up to stop the car.

Basically if you go off the road and wake up, don't panic, the worst thing to do is try and jerk the wheel and get back on road, just keep driving until you can slow down. That's what saved me from rolling.
                                Whats up with you faggots falling asleep at the wheel
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X