X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really REALLY want to post the boxing videos.

I'll put my memory card in my phone tonight and try to use a link cable to dump the photos. I'm sitting here laughing to myself thinking about that entire weekend.

"Charlie... I will leave your ass here."
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      I really REALLY want to post the boxing videos.

I'll put my memory card in my phone tonight and try to use a link cable to dump the photos. I'm sitting here laughing to myself thinking about that entire weekend.

"Charlie... I will leave your ass here."
      That was probably the best weekend I've ever had, even including totaling my car. Nothing can detract from that weekend.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• fuckyea boxing in the middle of the night. good times for sure
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• So the not so tech. savvy CEO of the company upgraded his phone today from a dinosaur blackberry to a new smartphone. Well im sitting at my desk and out of nowhere i hear from his office, "how the hell do i get this thing to stop vibrating?!?!".
          cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
            So the not so tech. savvy CEO of the company upgraded his phone today from a dinosaur blackberry to a new smartphone. Well im sitting at my desk and out of nowhere i hear from his office, "how the hell do i get this thing to stop vibrating?!?!".
            sounds like his hipsterphone is broken already. isnt that what they do?

Comment

• Dave, what's a good head unit I should buy?

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
              you sir, win this battle.
              “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• I guess every time he touched the screen it would vibrate and it was driving him crazy trying to shut it off hahaha
                cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                  Dave, what's a good head unit I should buy?
                  I prefer anything made by Alpine. Pioneer is ok. other than those, there isnt much thats in a reasonable price range.

Comment

alpine. CDA 9855. best head unit ever made.
                    cars and stuff

Comment

• I kind of want a double din.

Comment

I kind of want a double din.
                        then go Pioneer. Alpines is a lot more. You can get a decent pioneer double din for pretty cheap these days

Comment

• How about this? :

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Pioneer-AVH-P4300DVD-Double-DIN-Receiver-Control/dp/B004HW6F7Y/ref=dp_ob_title_ce"]Amazon.com: Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD 7" In-Dash Double-DIN DVD AV Receiver with iPod/iPhone Control, Pandora: Car Electronics[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            That was probably the best weekend I've ever had, even including totaling my car. Nothing can detract from that weekend.
                            What the hell happened? I heard you totaled it, but never really asked why.

I remember the ride in Nelson, getting to his house, going to Hardees for breakfast/lunch, and then just drinking my face off every night. That was probably the best weekend I've ever had as well.

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                            Dual ftw!
                            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

Dual ftw!
                              fucking honda kids.
                              cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                                fucking honda kids.
                                Nah brah. Dual iz dat steeeeez! Panasonic iz da only upgrade, dawg!

In all fucking seriousness, I would rather burn my car to the ground than install Dual anything. I've always had good luck with Pioneer or Alpine.

Comment

Working...
                                X