This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
    well I think powdercoating for wheels there is 60 bucks a wheel. but idk about bike rims.
    so they should be pretty cheap then
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• true. haha idk. Fuckkkks itzzz.

04' 350z
      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
      That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• haha.

shiiiitt.. I think school registration is on wednesday. ghheeeeeyyyyyyy

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• dude... theres a god damn teaser on the main page what the hell
          Originally posted by da3bous
          I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• I was sitting next to him when he made it, Charlie and I were together all day. Talk about a shitty end to a day though. Seriously don't ask.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• dude I wanted to go to the 4udrew show sooo bad. I was hopping to get the car finished aka the seats showing up so I could attend but that didn't happen. Plus ive been driving around the spare car thats un-inspected and didn't think it would be a good idea to make the trip in it. The place im getting the seats from is slackin. I missed that show plus like 2 photoshoots and some local meets because they're lazy asses don't let me know whats going on with my seats. Im calling them tomorrow to tell them whats up. 8 days late is unacceptable.

-Dan

Comment

• Trust me the show really was not good at all, very very weak. Like honestly IMO a total waste of 6 hours total driving.

Fuck ball joints, fuck them to hell.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• damn man really? From the looks on the main page it looked legit.

-Dan

Comment

• please explain kielan?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                      I was sitting next to him when he made it, Charlie and I were together all day. Talk about a shitty end to a day though. Seriously don't ask.
                      That makes me want to ask more now
                      Originally posted by da3bous
                      I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                        damn man really? From the looks on the main page it looked legit.
                        I was there with Charlie (I drove him down there), we took pictures of the best of what was there, there were so many muscle cars, which get to be so repetive after a while, but there were some good cars there for sure, don't get me wrong, it was just really weak compared to other shows that would be considered similar.

The best part of the show was picking out all the hot chicks there, and there were quite a few of them.
                        Originally posted by Drama View Post
                        please explain kielan?
                        My ball joints, they suck major, 2 weeks after getting coils, and drivers side ball joint is already failing.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by schroedin View Post
                          That makes me want to ask more now
                          Well, don't because I will not be answering it.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post

The best part of the show was picking out all the hot chicks there, and there were quite a few of them.

My ball joints, they suck major, 2 weeks after getting coils, and drivers side ball joint is already failing.
                            im guessing you didn't try to spit some game?

that sucks. Go yell at the people you bought them from and then they'll send you replacements

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Ive been on coilovers for a year and lowering springs w/ stock struts before that for 2+ years. Ball joints went out 2 years ago but other then that, nothing. Probably just went out because they were worn from the milage.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                                im guessing you didn't try to spit some game?

that sucks. Go yell at the people you bought them from and then they'll send you replacements
                                No... They were significantly older than me (5-6 years), and my game is pure weak sauce.
                                Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                                Ive been on coilovers for a year and lowering springs w/ stock struts before that for 2+ years. Ball joints went out 2 years ago but other then that, nothing. Probably just went out because they were worn from the milage.
                                Yeah its just coincidental I'm sure, I doubt they have ever been replaced in the 108,000 they have been on the car.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X