X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only people who don't like leggings are girls who can't pull them off cause they're fat.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      hai, finally starting to settle in back home
      nice, how good does it feel to be home?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• This is why I love RT.
        Originally posted by Oxer
        people are such stupid cunts.
        fuck everybody.
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
        Originally posted by Dudermagee
        You're stupid.

Comment

• Damn, I didn't know I would catch this much flak for not loving sluts.

I just think if you have to take off leggings AND panties, someone's doing it wrong. Fuck yeah they're sexy as hell, as underwear.
          Originally posted by AMGwheelwhore
          Quitters never stance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
            no offense but my gf is petite and she looks amazing with leggings. if you have a flat ass or mad pussy fat then maybe it isnt for you but its the sexiest article of clothing a woman can wear.

listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again

no offense taken, i guess we just got different views. my childhood memories of leggings were always too small and worn for gym class, so i kinda have an aversion to them. I also dislike elasticated waistbands.. someone should invent leggings with buttons or something - i'd wear those.
            i'll wear them.. just with a long top or some kind of skirt.

Originally posted by Jersh
            RT changes lives.

Comment

nice, how good does it feel to be home?
              feelsgoodman.jpg

Originally posted by jacbo View Post
              Damn, I didn't know I would catch this much flak for not loving sluts.

I just think if you have to take off leggings AND panties, someone's doing it wrong. Fuck yeah they're sexy as hell, as underwear.
              don't like sluts? GTFO, just GTFO
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                The only people who don't like leggings are girls who can't pull them off cause they're fat.
                and boom goes the dynamite

jacbo your homo report is off the charts

Comment

• Originally posted by jacbo View Post

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                  Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                  Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Uh yeah. Unless they've got feather thin panties then there's just no sense in wearing both. Pantyline for the lose. Another thing to add to my list of 'reasons why I dislike leggings'.

RT changes lives.

Comment

Girls who wear leggings are not sluts. You take that back right now. Also who gives a fuck if they're wearing a thong under them or not. They still make a girl look absolutely fantastic. If they're wearing a skirt they shouldn't be wearing leggings, and they most certainly should not be wearing leggings if they are wearing shorts. Both of those situations are fucking dumb and what 12 year old girls do.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Need to update my build thread :/
                        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                          Uh yeah. Unless they've got feather thin panties then there's just no sense in wearing both. Pantyline for the lose. Another thing to add to my list of 'reasons why I dislike leggings'.
                          thongs bro, thongs.

Comment

thongs bro, thongs.
                            This. If you aren't wearing a thong with most tight articles of clothing, you're doing it fucking wrong, and shouldn't be allowed out of the house to begin with.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

and boom goes the dynamite

jacbo your homo report is off the charts
                              if he was aiming the fat comment at me I chose to disregard it as I'm sure i'm not.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                              thongs bro, thongs.
                              :facepalm. How could I forget! Whoever invented those is a sadistic genius. You have to deal with a wedgie ALL DAY even when 'worn properly' - but at the end of all that you still somehow feel stupidly sexy for wearing one. Genius I say.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• brb buying an ipod nano.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X