• "Everything has potential."

Comment

• I lol'd.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        So its super basic then?

What do you want to know?
        Just any tips and points I have never taken a computer class as biology is my makor. Its for a tequila company. Their current websit looks like utter ass.

I have been using this site and google to try to figure out my stuff

W3Schools offers free online tutorials, references and exercises in all the major languages of the web. Covering popular subjects like HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Python, SQL, Java, and many, many more.

Are there any programs to help write the code?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer
          people are such stupid cunts.
          fuck everybody.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
          Originally posted by Dudermagee
          You're stupid.

Comment

• Sup RT. Anyone see this yet? I want me a Pit.

Comment

• W3schools is a great place to learn from.

I can't really give you any tips, cause like its one of those things. But if you have any specific questions please do feel free to ask. Is this for an actual company or a class?
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Comment

• I wonder what it would take to get a press pass to some ALMS events this year...
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I wonder what it would take to get a press pass to some ALMS events this year...
                    Probably not too much. I've seen some pretty janky looking people with press passes up at Lime Rock.

"Everything has potential."

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                      Sup RT. Anyone see this yet? I want me a Pit.

http://www.piaberrend.org/stray-pit-...from-attacker/
                      my friend bought two puppies last year, he uses a weight vest on the male and feeds it some ridiculous diet to try and get it jack3ddd

Comment

W3schools is a great place to learn from.

I can't really give you any tips, cause like its one of those things. But if you have any specific questions please do feel free to ask. Is this for an actual company or a class?
                        I can unerstand that it has taken my forever to get half the homepage done so far. This is for an actual company I volunteered to do it. I am already in charge of their facebook, twitter, and forum relations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          Probably not too much. I've seen some pretty janky looking people with press passes up at Lime Rock.
                          Lol Lime Rock I love that place. I keep forgetting that you're a CT local as well.
                          Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                          I can unerstand that it has taken my forever to get half the homepage done so far. This is for an actual company I volunteered to do it. I am already in charge of their facebook, twitter, and forum relations.
                          And this is your first time? I really hope they aren't expecting too much from you. I would have used a template, but that's just me.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yep, I usually go up there twice a year.

Rest of the time I'm down in Waterford crewing on my buddies Ministock.

"Everything has potential."

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              Yep, I usually go up there twice a year.

Rest of the time I'm down in Waterford crewing on my buddies Ministock.
                              Where is plantsville?
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Lol Lime Rock I love that place. I keep forgetting that you're a CT local as well.

And this is your first time? I really hope they aren't expecting too much from you. I would have used a template, but that's just me.
                                Well I have no due date for it so I am going to be working on it for sometime. With my surgery this morning I am immobile so it gives me something to do. The current website I could have designed by know it really isnt spectacular

Comment

Working...
                                X