This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
    It's very difficult. Thats why I **** having passion for automotive shit.
    Low pay + crazy ideas =

yea dude, im on the edge of giving up cars cause I cant afford it at all right now haha..
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      I work commission and draw. so I have to pay back my hourly wage with my commission.
      Sorry if this sound dumb, but how does that work?

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by Spencer View Post
        All the cool kids rock RWD.
        All the cool kids don't have to decide- they can have both.

BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

I work commission and draw. so I have to pay back my hourly wage with my commission.
          Ah boooo!

On a side note......99 posts left until I hit the 2,000 mark! I can't believe how much of an "OG" I am on here, yet I feel like people from this forum hardly know me. I have been here since June '09. I'm more "family" on Wrong Fitment Crew than any of the other stance forums (probably why they made me a moderator over there )

But I still <3 my StanceWorks roots.
          MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
          Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

yea dude, im on the edge of giving up cars cause I cant afford it at all right now haha..
            Going to trade my car to Toyota dealer and roll out with brand new Corolla!

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
              Sorry if this sound dumb, but how does that work?
              I make 13hr. so x80 = 1040. figure 2 pay periods per money is 2080. Every other week i get a check for 80 hours. Then say i make $5000 in comision that month, i have to pay the company back the 2080 for the hours, then id get a check for the difference of 2920
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I make 13hr. so x80 = 1040. figure 2 pay periods per money is 2080. Every other week i get a check for 80 hours. Then say i make $5000 in comision that month, i have to pay the company back the 2080 for the hours, then id get a check for the difference of 2920
                Ohhhhh.
                Thats only if you make in commissions more than you would make in 160 hrs. correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                  All the cool kids don't have to decide- they can have both.

[img]http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/227942_644479406647_70608714_34018273_5794692_n.jp g[/ig]
                  Touche.

I don't mind FWD at all. (I know we had this conversation yesterday.)

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                  you sir, win this battle.
                  “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                    Touche.

I don't mind FWD at all. (I know we had this conversation yesterday.)
                    It's not that bad. It's not that great, but it's really not that bad. You can do some pretty snky drifting with a FWD car and a good e-brake. I scared the piss out of one of my Subaru friends in my Accord last year, getting within 2' of light poles at 30mph+
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Hey RT, I have rotator cuff tendinitis. Isn't that great?
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      people are such stupid cunts.
                      fuck everybody.
                      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                      listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                      Originally posted by Dudermagee
                      You're stupid.

Comment

• Dave the other night at a bar.

Comment

• So I'm living alone next year in a small studio apartment. This has the potential to really suck.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            So I'm living alone next year in a small studio apartment. This has the potential to really suck.
                            If you pay for my food, alcohol and buy me a Penn State shirt I will come visit you at school next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              So I'm living alone next year in a small studio apartment. This has the potential to really suck.
                              It actually sounds pretty cool to me. Why dont you like this?

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                                Hey RT, I have rotator cuff tendinitis. Isn't that great?
                                That. Sucks.
                                Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                It sucks if you're not good at picking up bitches. Fuck, I WISH I had a place by myself when I was in college.

Comment

Working...
                                X