X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i told the people at the dealership today when i dropped my car off that if i found one scratch on any of my wheels i will know and they will personally be buying me a brand new wheel. the wheels are basically brand new with no rash/knicks. i'll know, you motherfuckers.
    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• lol smart move
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• coilovers came yesterday

Comment

• gross dude

Comment

• im watching 'The Game'

Drama you are like god
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I'm bout to go shred a mini ramp with my homies

Comment

• lucky

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Sylvianus you driving through virginia?
                  Originally posted by da3bous
                  I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• I want a honda ruckus

Drama you are like god

Comment

• mega hung over this morning.

Comment

• Welcome To Ocean of Games About Reviews And Download Pc Games Free. Latest oceantogames Features And Specifications In oceanofgames.
                        Originally posted by da3bous
                        I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• Picking this up on Monday.

1995 AMG c36 / dirtbag.

Comment

• so far the SCION/TOYOTA DEALERSHIP has asked me:
                            how to start my car.
                            how to put my car in drive.

the hatch handle broke so the guy told me they would replace it and he wrote a price down on the reciept, and i get a call from the technician two hours later telling me that my hatch handle was broken. he was incredibly confused when i told him he was replacing it. apparently the main guy misunderstood. how the fuck do you misunderstand something yet put a price of a part and labor down?
                            the guy also told me he'd be able to get my car on the alignment rack. i asked if it was an in-ground rack and he said yes. i get a call two hours later saying they can't get my car on the rack because it has to go up ramps.

are you fucking kidding me? just because my car is lowered with wide wheels doesn't mean the dumbfucks at the toyota dealership can throw common sense out the window.

NOTE: the only reason it's at the dealership to begin with is because my dad insists i get my 30,000 mile checkup before i go up to college.
                            Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Is your car a stick? How the hell do they not know how to put the car in drive if its an auto.. That makes 0 sense.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• it's auto.
                                Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

Working...
                                X