• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yaoming.jpg

C'mon Luke, y u no humor.

Comment

• nah lol

tho we have something called 'frituur' where u can order fries and all sorts of deep fried meat
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• i has humor.

Comment

• so, ive been driving around at my current ride height for the last 6 months and havent been pulled over once.

fuckyea.jpg

Comment

• u do realise u jinxed it now

Comment

• yes, especially coming up to xmas and new years time theres even more police on the road

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                so, ive been driving around at my current ride height for the last 6 months and havent been pulled over once.

fuckyea.jpg
                It's been 3+ years since I was pulled over last, and I've been at my current height for just over a year.

Comment

• i remember i said the same thing after the 1st month and then 2nd month and nothing ever happened.

being 'jinxed' is a load of crap

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                    It's been 3+ years since I was pulled over last, and I've been at my current height for just over a year.
                    but u gotta remember coppers and laws in aus regarding modifying cars is extremely strict

Comment

• Speaking of pigs, I was coming home from the pool hall (~3 miles) and I saw 3 cops on the main strip, all parked waiting for a speeder or something. Then the 4th cop I came across, decided to pull out and follow me. This douchepig followed me all the way home and left! But better than getting pulled over lol.

Comment

• well i smoke herbs, so gotta be extra carefull

nowadays they have these saliva tester where they can c if ur on drugs, and what drugs (next to the breathalizer off course)

Comment

• cops around here are alot more lenient/relaxed than they are in melb

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                            well i smoke herbs, so gotta be extra carefull

nowadays they have these saliva tester where they can c if ur on drugs, and what drugs (next to the breathalizer off course)
                            we have them things, except you drag a little stick thing down ur tongue.

it takes like 5 minutes for them to get results off them too.

fucking aids

Comment

• That saliva test while being pulled over?? Shit...

Comment

• when we usually get pulled over they do a RBT (random breath test)

Comment

Working...
                                X