This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    See I'm not sure about Red R's. Something about it just looks...off to me, like it visually flattens the whole car. That plus the silver headlight housings and grille surround just make it look incredibly awkward in my opinion. Hey, if you like it though, more power to ya.
    Funny you say that haha. I understand what you mean, as pictures make it seem 'off '. I can assure you it is absolutely stunning in person. I never thought I would own a red car but it has grown on me soooo much. I have been pulled over and "profiled" before though. One carless driving ticket and one for "my license plate not being centered on my vehicle". Scum bag beach cops, gtfo.

Edit- Pic of mine cleaned up

Last edited by sacrifice; 12-12-2011, 07:03 PM.

Comment

• My purchase wouldn't be for a while... I'll keep you in mind when the time comes, though.

I want Flash Green/Atacama. Ever since I saw one in that combo at the Pittsburgh International Auto Show in 2004 or 2005 I've wanted it. But now that they've come down in price, it's a realistic option in the not-so-immediate future. Would also take Silver/Nordkap, Titanium Grey/Atacamah or Nord.

Comment

• quick question, anybody on here know a thing or two about spring rates?

Comment

• Yes, higher number = stiffer.

Comment

• Flash only came in 04, very very rare. The sonic blue was offered on 05+. Check out magic blue also. My friend has an s80 in magic, absolutely stunning

Comment

• Originally posted by Zack01GC View Post
              Yes, higher number = stiffer.
              0_O what. thefuck. no way. u srs? mind=>blown.

Comment

• hes for srs, bro

Comment

• Sup fools.

Y'all better write that spring rate info down.

Comment

• haha, alright well basically i have 300's in the rear right now, but the spring is like 8" long, and i need my rear to go down..a lot

so i'm gonna switch to a linear spring and i'm prob gonna go with 4", only thing is, i'm worried about
                    a) springrates too high, that then require shock revalve
                    b) rates too low they cause coilbind

i dunno, i was thinking of going with 450, or 500's? which is like eibach territory so i figured would be safe?

Comment

• 4" 450-500 will be considerably stiffer but it really all depends on personal preference

Comment

• I'd get a longer spring for rates that low.

IMO if you're doing springs that short you should be up in the 8-900 range...

And with how aggressive your car is going to be, I don't see a reason to not go all out on suspension.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• 8" - 300

4" - 600?

Btw, Kelly Brook in Piranha <3

Kelly Brook in general actually, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            I'd get a longer spring for rates that low.

And with how aggressive your car is going to be, I don't see a reason to not go all out on suspension.
                            Listen to this.
                            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark Ostrowski View Post
                              quick question, anybody on here know a thing or two about spring rates?
                              What about them?

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                I'd get a longer spring for rates that low.

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                                8" - 300

4" - 600?
                                see thats what i thought, but then why would you even offer 4" springs in a 500lb configuration thats what threw me off.

alright well i guess i will look into it some more, would have to find a place to re-valve shocks, gawd fuggin being broke sucks ass i **** my shit suspension

Comment

Working...
                                X