X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meh, I think my first E46 was cooler..
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• You guys make FWD sound like a deathtrap. It's fucking hysterical.

I've been racing a FWD car for almost 3 years now, and have never almost died a fiery death due to understeer. I've never turned and gone completely straight. If you do drive something FWD and that happens, you're a fucking retard and deserve to crash.

That said, RWD > FWD any day. This is why I'm dumping my blue Prelude for something more exciting.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Meh, I think my first E46 was cooler..
        No doubt about that haha.
        H2O this time around is gonna be a lot better though with your car there and my project <3
        I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          You guys make FWD sound like a deathtrap. It's fucking hysterical.

I've been racing a FWD car for almost 3 years now, and have never almost died a fiery death due to understeer. I've never turned and gone completely straight. If you do drive something FWD and that happens, you're a fucking retard and deserve to crash.

That said, RWD > FWD any day. This is why I'm dumping my blue Prelude for something more exciting.
          My mom's MINI handles way better than any FWD car I have ever driven, but when really pushing it, I'd certainly love to have rwd over it, and really for a daily, I doubt you're going to be racing around anywhere, so why would you not want a bigger more comfortable car?
          Originally posted by got splits? View Post
          No doubt about that haha.
          H2O this time around is gonna be a lot better though with your car there and my project <3
          Meh, its not even about the cars. My car won't be anything special, I don't even really care what anyone has to say about it. I'll just drive it, because I enjoy having my own transportation at shows...
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

My mom's MINI handles way better than any FWD car I have ever driven, but when really pushing it, I'd certainly love to have rwd over it, and really for a daily, I doubt you're going to be racing around anywhere, so why would you not want a bigger more comfortable car?

Meh, its not even about the cars. My car won't be anything special, I don't even really care what anyone has to say about it. I'll just drive it, because I enjoy having my own transportation at shows...
            Don't get me wrong man haha I had the best time of my life and it wasn't cause of the cars!
            Hanging out with the whole crew was insanely fun
            Just looking at the nice cars down there makes me wanna push it to come out with something good lol
            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• uhh..whats a f.w.d.? is that where they like shove the transmission into the engine bay like ass fucking sideways and use your steering wheels also for propulsion essentially making your car like a handicapped person without a wheelchair trying to drag itself forward with its arms? If its that..then yeah i don't like that..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark Ostrowski View Post
                uhh..whats a f.w.d.? is that where they like shove the transmission into the engine bay like ass fucking sideways and use your steering wheels also for propulsion essentially making your car like a handicapped person without a wheelchair trying to drag itself forward with its arms? If its that..then yeah i don't like that..
                You're just jealous because the front half of your car isn't cool enough to do 100% of the work.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                  You're just jealous because the front half of your car isn't cool enough to do 100% of the work.
                  im just jealous because the front half of my car doesn't work...period
                  Last edited by Mark Ostrowski; 12-12-2011, 05:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                    Lmfao
                    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                    Originally posted by Ollie
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• This page has too much text.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                      you sir, win this battle.
                      “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Spencer get me a discount on a ZHP weighted shift knob. I don't want to spend 70 bucks on it.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Spencer get me a discount on a ZHP weighted shift knob. I don't want to spend 70 bucks on it.
                          I don't think we have an account anywhere that has that knob.

Comment

• uh....

Comment

It was alright, it needed a lot more work to be "badass".

I've been driven (haven't personally driven) in a few MS3s. They are fun cars, but there is no way that it should be compared to a 540i/6. The torque steer and understeer in the MS3 is kinda frightening, yeah it makes a cool sound, and handles nicely stock. But the fear of turning into a corner and then just going straight is something that happens far to often in that car. I'd take a bigger, more comfortable, but still sporting, quick BMW sedan over a MS3 any day of the week. The interiors are nicer, bigger, more comfortable, and you can still drive the piss out of them when you want. RWD > FWD.

And my 20 year old Honda was actually 11 years old, and with the D2s it handled pretty well, it didn't however solve the issue of understeer, which in a car with even more power I can't see that getting any better...
                              I'll see how great you will feel once your rear end goes around you in a fast speed turn.
                              Everyone bashes on FWD cars like there is no tomorrow, and yet, those same people will get their ass handed to them on the silver plater by decent driver.
                              Btw, you can set up FWD car to oversteer.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                                I don't think we have an account anywhere that has that knob.
                                Gay.
                                Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                                uh....

Pretty damn awesome.
                                Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                                I'll see how great you will feel once your rear end goes around you in a fast speed turn.
                                Everyone bashes on FWD cars like there is no tomorrow, and yet, those same people will get their ass handed to them on the silver plater by decent driver.
                                Btw, you can set up FWD car to oversteer.
                                I'm not claiming to be any form of decent driver. I'm just saying that based on my experience its easier to take a RWD car into a corner at speed than that of a FWD car. IMO its easier to control oversteer than understeer.

I'm aware you can setup an FWD car to oversteer, but a daily driver isn't going to be setup to do that, unless your daily driver happens to be a race car.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X