- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• BMW all day, Josh.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
      you sir, win this battle.
      “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Spencer View Post
        Fuck off. When's the end of your menstrual cycle?

Ordered spacers, Krylon.
        I've been stuck in it for 6 years now, so when it ends I'll let you know...
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I was leaning towards the bimmer also.
          cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
            02 540i/6 or an 08 Mazdaspeed3 for a daily? Both are same price.
            You stay the fuck away from me, Mr. Frappes.

Mazdaspeed 3 AAAAALLLLLLLLLL day. Better fuel mileage, 6 years newer, boosted, quick/light/nimble, fun to drive, ect ect.

I got the chance to rip one a new asshole a few weeks ago. My friend works at a dealership and brings home a new car every week.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• They're nice cars no doubt, but if I had to pick one I'd take the 540. Better for just cruising, sure they suck on gas but who gives a shit. Nicer interior IMO, they're pretty quick for what they are, still plenty of fun to take on a nice back road, and lets not forget that its RWD, not FWD.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Remember- we're talking about a daily, not a project/cruiser. I'd take something quick/light that's good on gas over a ten-year-old land barge any day for a daily. Something about being able to hop in a car and drive wherever you want without spending a fortune is awesome. Not to mention how cheap a Mazda will be to maintain.

Now, if we're talking about a project car... BMW, no doubt.
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                  02 540i/6 or an 08 Mazdaspeed3 for a daily? Both are same price.
                  Is that even a real question?

Mazdaspeed yaoming.jpg
                  I dislike Byron.

Comment

• The BMW is not as expensive as you would think to maintain. And they really aren't land barges, they handle well and they're quick in a straight line as well. I like the feeling of being able to throw a car into a corner, and not worry about what's going to happen when I touch the gas pedal again (ahem understeer). The Mazda is a cool car, no doubt, but I'd rather have the more comfortable car as a daily. And the speed3 isn't much better on gas...
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      The BMW is not as expensive as you would think to maintain. And they really aren't land barges, they handle well and they're quick in a straight line as well. I like the feeling of being able to throw a car into a corner, and not worry about what's going to happen when I touch the gas pedal again (ahem understeer). The Mazda is a cool car, no doubt, but I'd rather have the more comfortable car as a daily. And the speed3 isn't much better on gas...
                      Sounds just about right.
                      FWD lol
                      I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Shit the Integra which had like no power at all got a little sketchy to really have fun in the corners, I have yet to have that feeling with either of my 2 BMWs. FWD sucks big dick.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Shit the Integra which had like no power at all got a little sketchy to really have fun in the corners, I have yet to have that feeling with either of my 2 BMWs. FWD sucks big dick.
                          It did look badass on the rf's though mang!
                          I dislike Byron.

Comment

Shit the Integra which had like no power at all got a little sketchy to really have fun in the corners, I have yet to have that feeling with either of my 2 BMWs. FWD sucks big dick.
                            I hope you realize your old 20+ year old Honda is nothing like a modern turbo Mazda.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                              It did look badass on the rf's though mang!
                              It was alright, it needed a lot more work to be "badass".
                              Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              I hope you realize your old 20+ year old Honda is nothing like a modern turbo Mazda.
                              I've been driven (haven't personally driven) in a few MS3s. They are fun cars, but there is no way that it should be compared to a 540i/6. The torque steer and understeer in the MS3 is kinda frightening, yeah it makes a cool sound, and handles nicely stock. But the fear of turning into a corner and then just going straight is something that happens far to often in that car. I'd take a bigger, more comfortable, but still sporting, quick BMW sedan over a MS3 any day of the week. The interiors are nicer, bigger, more comfortable, and you can still drive the piss out of them when you want. RWD > FWD.

And my 20 year old Honda was actually 11 years old, and with the D2s it handled pretty well, it didn't however solve the issue of understeer, which in a car with even more power I can't see that getting any better...
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

It was alright, it needed a lot more work to be "badass".
                                For what is was though, damn sweet. Wish I had seen it in person haha
                                I dislike Byron.

Comment

Working...
                                X