This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Oh horrors, people who want everyone to be like them. Good goly gosh how do you live, it must be SO hard...

That's barely an issue at all. The fact that you were even friends with them to begin with is surprising...
    Nah, it just get's annoying if the only thing you here all the time is about their eating behaviours, how to get bitches (who they won't get ever), what they should wear and how they look (mostly they look the same. same shoes and shirts).
    Originally posted by Oxer
    I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

I'm talking about at school. As in an apartment at school. I wouldn't live with locals...
      I must have worded that terribly - I mean try asking people who are just moving out of uni-managed accommodation; ie first years? I I know they're really annoying, but an option is an option.

Originally posted by Jersh
      RT changes lives.

Comment

• Could someone please tell me the name of the most famous US JDM meet?

*never mind, got it*
        Last edited by K.rischan; 12-12-2011, 02:11 PM.
        I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
          Nah, it just get's annoying if the only thing you here all the time is about their eating behaviours, how to get bitches (who they won't get ever), what they should wear and how they look (mostly they look the same. same shoes and shirts).
          Oh god horrors. HOW DO YOU LIVE?
          Originally posted by ratmog View Post
          I must have worded that terribly - I mean try asking people who are just moving out of uni-managed accommodation; ie first years? I I know they're really annoying, but an option is an option.
          Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
          Could someone please tell me the name of the most famous US JDM meet?
          There are a ton.

Import Alliance
          WekFest

Those are the 2 big huge ones.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Oh god horrors. HOW DO YOU LIVE?

There are a ton.

Import Alliance
            WekFest

Those are the 2 big huge ones.
            Pretty good w/o these guys

Thanks, i was looking for Import Alliance.

Comment

• You're a moron.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Craigslist.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                www.stanceworks.com

I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Funny.

I was supposed to go sign a lease for an apartment today. But the kid backed out at around midnight last night... So now I have no one to live with, and there is no way I can afford to live in the place by myself. And since it is so late all of my friends already have people to live with. So I'm here absolutely fucked, because I'm not living on campus again next year, but with no place to live, and it fucking sucks. I genuinely don't know what to do. If the kid had just told me a month ago when he knew that he wasn't going to be able to do this, I could have had it all sorted out. Unlike now, the week of finals and the same week everyone goes home for break. Just like everything else in my life, I got completely fucked over.
                  That's a shit sandwich man. I punch that little twat right in the taint.

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                  feel like shit. gonna drink a bottle of nyquil. bye now.
                  Best way to solve illness. Mix with a shot of Grey Goose for maximum results.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  Like I said, you've been living the dream.
                  BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                  Originally posted by Ollie
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I love working in the Automotive industry. Discounted parts are amazing.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                    you sir, win this battle.
                    “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                      I love working in the Automotive industry. Discounted parts are amazing.
                      This guy^ .

Good to know at least one person is having a good day

Comment

• Good days are for faggot faced chumps.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Good days are for faggot faced chumps.
                          Fuck off. When's the end of your menstrual cycle?

Ordered spacers, Krylon.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                          you sir, win this battle.
                          “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• 02 540i/6 or an 08 Mazdaspeed3 for a daily? Both are same price.
                            cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                              I love working in the Automotive industry. Discounted parts are amazing.
                              I love knowing people in the automotive industry, and working outside of it. Still get the discounts without all the dirty work.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              Good days are for faggot faced chumps.
                              Jesus Kelly, I thought you had your period last week?
                              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                                02 540i/6 or an 08 Mazdaspeed3 for a daily? Both are same price.
                                You stay the fuck away from me, Mr. Frappes.

Mazdaspeed 3 AAAAALLLLLLLLLL day.

Comment

Working...
                                X