• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Sup fags. 11 hours of sleep ftw.
    Too easy to poke fun at you right now.

BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• You're just jealous.

I'm still fucking furious.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

You're just jealous.

I'm still fucking furious.
        Jealous? I sleep in every day with the girlfriend.

What are you still raging about? Extended-length period or something?
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Funny.

I was supposed to go sign a lease for an apartment today. But the kid backed out at around midnight last night... So now I have no one to live with, and there is no way I can afford to live in the place by myself. And since it is so late all of my friends already have people to live with. So I'm here absolutely fucked, because I'm not living on campus again next year, but with no place to live, and it fucking sucks. I genuinely don't know what to do. If the kid had just told me a month ago when he knew that he wasn't going to be able to do this, I could have had it all sorted out. Unlike now, the week of finals and the same week everyone goes home for break. Just like everything else in my life, I got completely fucked over.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Zack01GC View Post
            Fuck everything about college. Seriously. I'm getting a degree in bullshit, and have become a much more bitter/stressed person in the process.

U MAD BRO? Yes, yes I am.
            This sounds familiar to me.
            Originally posted by Oxer
            I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

Funny.

I was supposed to go sign a lease for an apartment today. But the kid backed out at around midnight last night... So now I have no one to live with, and there is no way I can afford to live in the place by myself. And since it is so late all of my friends already have people to live with. So I'm here absolutely fucked, because I'm not living on campus again next year, but with no place to live, and it fucking sucks. I genuinely don't know what to do. If the kid had just told me a month ago when he knew that he wasn't going to be able to do this, I could have had it all sorted out. Unlike now, the week of finals and the same week everyone goes home for break. Just like everything else in my life, I got completely fucked over.
              One question: why haven't you asked one of your friends right from the beginning?
              I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
                One question: why haven't you asked one of your friends right from the beginning?
                Because I did you fucking moron, are you incapable of fucking reading? He backed out on me you fucking twat.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Because I did you fucking moron, are you incapable of fucking reading? He backed out on me you fucking twat.
                  Ah, i thought it was just a random dude you decided to live with. Haven't thougt that friend's would do shit like that.

Comment

Ah, i thought it was just a random dude you decided to live with. Haven't thougt that friend's would do shit like that.
                    You're an idiot. And if you have never been fucked over by a friend before then you've been living the dream.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• feel like shit. gonna drink a bottle of nyquil. bye now.

Comment

You're an idiot. And if you have never been fucked over by a friend before then you've been living the dream.
                        At least not on important things like this.

Comment

At least not on important things like this.
                          Like I said, you've been living the dream.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Everything got its ups and downs, so here is my down: Decided to end 5 friendships lately, because those guys are very annoying since they decided to work out. I just **** it when people think everybody needs to be like them.

Comment

• K - I was in the same situation at the end of last year. Eventually I did find a friend to live with, but it took longer than expected and we have ended up living with 5 random assholes.
                              Try asking people that don't look like they have local/people they live with friends? They might not be the best people to live with, but its worth a shot just to save you some dosh.

Originally posted by Jersh
                              RT changes lives.

Comment

Everything got its ups and downs, so here is my down: Decided to end 5 friendships lately, because those guys are very annoying since they decided to work out. I just **** it when people think everybody needs to be like them.
                                Oh horrors, people who want everyone to be like them. Good goly gosh how do you live, it must be SO hard...

That's barely an issue at all. The fact that you were even friends with them to begin with is surprising...
                                Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                                K - I was in the same situation at the end of last year. Eventually I did find a friend to live with, but it took longer than expected and we have ended up living with 5 random assholes.
                                Try asking people that don't look like they have local/people they live with friends? They might not be the best people to live with, but its worth a shot just to save you some dosh.
                                I'm talking about at school. As in an apartment at school. I wouldn't live with locals...
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X