• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn, 1 day per battery SUCKS
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Morning fegs.

Watch out for Josh today, he's infected with The Frappes.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
          There must be somebody with an art degree working at that Starbucks.

Well, shit, there's probably at least one at every single Starbucks in the nation.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
          www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
          I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• not gonna lie, that honestly looks like someone's kitchen..

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
              There must be somebody with an art degree working at that Starbucks.

Well, shit, there's probably at least one at every single Starbucks in the nation.
              What did the man with an art degree say to the man with an engineering degree?

Would you like fries with that?
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                What did the man with an art degree say to the man with an engineering degree?

Would you like fries with that?
                lol'ed..re-thinking getting an art degree

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark Ostrowski View Post
                  lol'ed..re-thinking getting an art degree
                  When I first started college, I went for a graphic design degree. About 3 semesters in, I looked around and went "what the fuck am I doing here?". I was surrounded by creepy people or stuck-up snobs. I didn't enjoy the work (in fact, I thought it was pointless), so I switched to Engineering. Took a while to get it, but I'm happy I got switched degrees and graduated. I want to go back for my Bachelor's degree next year.

My friend has a 4-year art degree, he really wanted to become an art teacher at a college or highschool. He's the manager at WalMart right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    When I first started college, I went for a graphic design degree. About 3 semesters in, I looked around and went "what the fuck am I doing here?". I was surrounded by creepy people or stuck-up snobs. I didn't enjoy the work (in fact, I thought it was pointless), so I switched to Engineering. Took a while to get it, but I'm happy I got switched degrees and graduated. I want to go back for my Bachelor's degree next year.

My friend has a 4-year art degree, he really wanted to become an art teacher at a college or highschool. He's the manager at WalMart right now.
                    Lol, that's funny. I did exactly the opposite:

Went to college for a computer engineering degree. Halfway through my second year, I said to myself, "This is not what I want do be doing for the rest of my life." So I dropped the major and decided to go after my passion in life -- writing. A couple years later, blammo, English degree instead of engineering. My long-term goals are always changing, but for now my goal is to work through the automotive industry, hopefully eventually getting a gig with Automobile, Car & Driver, or another such publication.

A lot of it has to do with where you go to college, too; luckily for me, I was a smart little bastard and made it into one of the top-three Comp.E programs in the nation. When I fell back onto English, I was still lucky enough to leave with a Big Ten education, and that surprisingly will open a few extra doors for you in the heart of Big Ten country (since so many alums went on to stay around the Chicagoland area).

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• I should also add- a lot of times, it's much more than just the degree- it's the individual. If you don't push yourself to get the things you want, and you're too lazy to bust your ass trying... that's a great way to go nowhere in life.

Posted from the shitter at work on my ATRIX.

Comment

• Where the hell are you a-holes? I'm on lunch and bored.

Comment

• I'm trying to pack as much shit into my car as possible because I'm moving in a week, and have to make several 120-mile round trips. U-Haul won't rent me a truck, my mom's boyfriend has two trucks but he won't take gas money and will expect me to work for him to repay... there's a reason I quit working for him over a year ago. My old man is at work all week (truck driver), so I can't use his.

Fuck everything about college. Seriously. I'm getting a degree in bullshit, and have become a much more bitter/stressed person in the process.

U MAD BRO? Yes, yes I am.

Comment

• College always pissed me off. I feels ya, brah.

Comment

• There's nothing worse than downtime and a final you are well prepared for.

Comment

• Sup fags. 11 hours of sleep ftw.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X