This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andybob View Post

Oh yeah, fuck writing papers. English was the hardest subject for me in college. Its tough to write about stupid shit that has nothing to do with autobody.
    it's funny cause I've been reading books on artists and politics lately cause if im not around car people I've got on a pokerface.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
      I stopped posting in here becauase the majority of you despise me but i:m shit drnuk right now miss you guys that don't **** me lol

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      Seems like it.

Shit look at Alexander, he gets picked on often but that hasn't stopped him from posting lol. And he's a Canadian...
      So a Hat is better than a Subaru?

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
      Mownin' Jason.
      Hey Jaze.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Last night was the biggest shit show I have ever witnessed.
      Details!

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• It was our last committee social before break, and I'd say all but 4 people there (of about 25) were completely black out drunk. There were several hookups last night, 1 girl puked a guy in the committee, most people couldn't even walk, and just general shit show-edness. It was bad. Hilarious but bad lol.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• game of stance thread should be locked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
              game of stance thread should be locked.
              Somebody, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                Somebody, please.
                It's needed
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

• This exam is either going to kick my ass. Or I'm going to do well on it, and not have my ass kicked. Not really sure how this is gunna go.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• usually when i'm unsure i do well, and when i'm confident, i fuck up.

Comment

usually when i'm unsure i do well, and when i'm confident, i fuck up.
                      Same.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• can someone tell me what the fuck he is talking about?
                        The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.

Comment

• corners and side markers lol

Comment

• I have trouble reading the things that the non english speaking members type sometimes. I remember when I was taking German back in high school, I used free-translation.com to translate my assignment in a hurry because I had forgotten about doing it, wound up getting a 57%.

I think it goes the same way for the non english speaking members, you can get the gist of what they're saying, but it's hard to understand sometimes.

But yes, what Jesus said.

Comment

can someone tell me what the fuck he is talking about?
                              http://stanceworks.com/forums/showth...t=23332&page=6
                              I was confused as shit as well

Comment

• i asked him if anything was keeping him up in the front....his answer was corners and sidemarkers?

Comment

Working...
                                X