This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
    I stopped posting in here becauase the majority of you despise me but i:m shit drnuk right now miss you guys that don't **** me lol
    Wait people picked on you for driving a Subaru and you took that as ****?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by Oxer
    people are such stupid cunts.
    fuck everybody.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
    Originally posted by Dudermagee
    You're stupid.

Comment

• Seems like it.

Shit look at Alexander, he gets picked on often but that hasn't stopped him from posting lol. And he's a Canadian...

Comment

• FML. I have a ten page paper to write for a class that doesn't even pertain to my major and I know nothing about. FUCK FUCK FUCK. It's due tonight at midnight, it's 9:24 AM... I should be able to pull it out of my ass.

10 pages doesn't sound like much, but when it's on something your completely unfamiliar with, and have to use primary sources (medical journals, etc) for resources. Fuck.

Comment

• good ass night of sleep.

"Everything has potential."

Comment

• Originally posted by Zack01GC View Post
            FML. I have a ten page paper to write for a class that doesn't even pertain to my major and I know nothing about. FUCK FUCK FUCK. It's due tonight at midnight, it's 9:24 AM... I should be able to pull it out of my ass.

10 pages doesn't sound like much, but when it's on something your completely unfamiliar with, and have to use primary sources (medical journals, etc) for resources. Fuck.
            10 pages? I dislike it when the number of pages is given. I could do 7 pages but never 10.
            I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Epic cat fight going outside. 2 vs 1
              I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                in all honesty, they are a nice car. i still like the mk4 golf body style a lot. but at 12k+ for a bottom of the barrel r32, fuck that.

wow 12K thats cheap!

this is the cheapest for sale in Denmark at the moment

www.shuturpiehole.tumblr.com

Comment

• Sup

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
                    10 pages? I dislike it when the number of pages is given. I could do 7 pages but never 10.
                    I also can't stand having a page requirement. If I can effectively get the point across in 4 pages, because I am a fairly concise writer, why do I have bullshit 6 more pages? Never made any sense to me. As long as the required information is covered, why does it matter how long it will be?

This is one of the many reasons I feel that "higher education" is a joke. I could write a book on that topic. However, the topic of Practical Application in Sports Nutrition has me struggling to write 10 pages.

And besides, fuck sports nutrition. This is not my major, it just fills a requirement for upper level writing credits. You can imagine my frustration of having to do more work for this one class (that has nothing with my major in the slightest) than I've had to do in ANY one of my core classes for my my major (science and technology), including all of the senior 400+ level classes I've taken. I can write papers when I have a slight idea of the topic at hand, but this sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
                      I stopped posting in here becauase the majority of you despise me but i:m shit drnuk right now miss you guys that don't **** me lol
                      fag.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Fuck that shit. I **** papers like that. Best of luck sir. I'll be rooting for you lol.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Good Morning.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                            fag.

Oh yeah, fuck writing papers. English was the hardest subject for me in college. Its tough to write about stupid shit that has nothing to do with autobody.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Mownin' Jason.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Last night was the biggest shit show I have ever witnessed.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X