X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been driving my roommate's Subaru around today. It's nice to have some power. Very quick.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
    you sir, win this battle.
    “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• The Cossies aren't quick?
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
        4WD + a bit of power + a great sound?
        like 100 hp less hp than the m3, gay suspension, and i think m3 sounds better....

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
          like 100 hp less hp than the m3, gay suspension, and i think m3 sounds better....
          I thought the suspension on the Mk4 Rs was the ones they did right? Cause you know, doesn't have a solid rear beam.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• meh. irs, but still takes a lot to handle nicely from what i've heard.

either way, it's just a dressed up golf.

Comment

• They do sound fucking incredible. But I don't think I'd ever buy one, if I could have the much better E46M3 for less... And its less likely to be beat to fuck by some VW faggot.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I'll never own one.

Solid rear beam for the fail. (I know R's are ind.) Thank god Kia did something right and went independent on all 4 corners.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                  I'll never own one.

Solid rear beam for the fail. Thank god Kia did something right and went independent on all 4 corners.
                  Mk4 Rs were IRS. I don't get what VWs deal is with solid rears, even econobox civics have irs.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• in all honesty, they are a nice car. i still like the mk4 golf body style a lot. but at 12k+ for a bottom of the barrel r32, fuck that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      Mk4 Rs were IRS. I don't get what VWs deal is with solid rears, even econobox civics have irs.
                      even the base mk6 have solid rear beam....what.the.fuck.

oh, and i'm pretty sure i saw a mk6 jetta with rear drum brakes...

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post

That's cause they have drums and a solid rears lol.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I know, I edited my post but it was after you quoted it. lol

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                          in all honesty, they are a nice car. i still like the mk4 golf body style a lot. but at 12k+ for a bottom of the barrel r32, fuck that.
                          Damn, that's a lot for an mk4.

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post

lol, drum brakes.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• solid rear beam is cheaper.

thats why

Comment

• no shit it's cheaper, but there are other cars in comparable price ranges with irs.

i guess it's better to cut corners there than in safety features though.

Comment

The Cossies aren't quick?
                                They are for what they are, but his car is much more responsive with twice the wheel horsepower and torque.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                                you sir, win this battle.
                                “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

Working...
                                X