• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    where are you fags
    Haiiiiiiiiiii
    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• I'd say CCW, but neither of the 2 would be my first choice.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
        where are you fags
        Rota, G.

In all honesty, depends on what model of each. CCW Classics are starting to go on Civics- that's where I tapped out on thinking they were super badass. JLine... eh, they're nice in some models.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
          i've heard jlines suck structurally. bend/crack easily. ccw's 3 piece options are limited though...
          i heard they bend easy too but if still under warranty they send a replacement no questions asked which is cool

Originally posted by got splits? View Post
          Haiiiiiiiiiii
          heyyyy buddy

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          I'd say CCW, but neither of the 2 would be my first choice.
          welp, ive had everything else at this point and im tempted because of the custom sizing

i also looked at jongbloed but sweet fuck 4k for wheels is a bit too out there

weld RTS anyone?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• lol who cares what kind of cars they are going on? they started off being built for corvettes and shit. they are a great bang for your buck wheel. and i love all of the 3pc models they have available. regardless of what cars are using them.

Comment

• you should get images

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                you should get images
                id like to but i heard they were a nightmare to deal with and get offsets wrong but i heard that years ago though.

at 8-900 a wheel, i just dont know about them

Comment

• rotiform are faggot hypocrites.

theyve stolen every design in rota esque fashion and even stole the wheel face mounting method fot their race wheels.

Comment

• and they are assholes on top of it.

Comment

• and theyre rich.

my first criteria for buying wheels is strength, especially living in the northeast. i dont have time or money to pull wheels/tires and get barrels welded/replaced

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                        and theyre rich.

my first criteria for buying wheels is strength, especially living in the northeast. i dont have time or money to pull wheels/tires and get barrels welded/replaced
                        Lol Rotiform barrels.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                          and theyre rich.

it might sound preachy but i pity the fool who exchanges self respect for money cause you can never buy it back.

good point, wheels are pissing me off.

Comment

• My friend is selling his E36 M3... asking $3,750.

Must. Resist. Urge.
                            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• be a man and buy a bmw.

itll get you more pussy than that big ass integra you drive now

Comment

• Debating. It's got 180k on it, and I've seen the car in person- it's clean.

Comment

Working...
                                X