Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
    How much you want for the blower?
    Make me an offer. Right now the pulley and front cover are off of it to access the belt which was shredded. I haven't given the shop the go ahead to replace it yet.

Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
    junkyard rs'es?

well damn
    YES!
    Originally posted by DaCabrioGuy View Post
    How do you find these things and where do you live? haha
    I have to strike that one up to luck. Because I never look for these things. Anytime I've found something good it has been when I was just browsing the yards to see what their inventory was.

It's one of those situations when you walk by and you think in your head "that looks like a...... nahhhhh.... that wouldn't still be on the car".... then you walk closer and your like "HOLE LEE SHYT"..... and look around to see if anyone else noticed what your looking at.

Then you CALMLY haul ass out of there to get the proper tools.
    Last edited by los02; 07-15-2013, 09:48 PM.
    DEL SOL BUILD THREAD
    E28 BUILD THREAD

I am.... SICKWITHTHEPEN

Comment

damn dude, nice finds!

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Originally posted by los02 View Post
        It's one of those situations when you walk by and you think in your head "that looks like a...... nahhhhh.... that wouldn't still be on the car".... then you walk closer and your like "HOLE LEE SHYT"..... and look around to see if anyone else noticed what your looking at.

Then you CALMLY haul ass out of there to get the proper tools.
        Oh, the feels I have from this right now.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

so i think they charge 30 per wheel at junkyards. you got bbs rs for 120 bucks.....

IG: Nick475

Comment

damn.. The funny thing about reading this thread is i was going to get a mk4 jetta 1.8t. i ended up gettin a e46 328i. and i spent a decent amount of time in the scrapyards here in MA. nothing for an e46 sedan. but TONS of great parts for a jetta.

good finds though
            Originally posted by Jlyons617
            Worst male for male craigslist ad ever.

Comment

A friend of mine found a supercharger for his 1.6l NA Miata.
              IG: @OsakaFlocka

Comment

Bought some of the BMW Ellipsoid/hella projectors for $30. Using them for my truck

Comment

An Angry Bird plush air freshener on the hood of a car which now resides on my rear view mirror. :P

Originally posted by TRaNz
                  yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                  Originally posted by TRaNz
                  They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

Well shit, I guess I feel lucky with the yard near me having 7 XJ6's for me to pick off of when I need to, but those RS'es are too hot to handle!
                    '93 Jaguar XJ6 4 liter.
                    '85 GMC S15 Sierra long bed.
                    '01 BMW 740iL
                    Instagram @bennkishh

Comment

Working...
                    X