Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for help from everyone please? :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for help from everyone please? :)

Hey everyone, I am looking for everyones help in joining a car club which i am the founder of, we are the same as all car clubs on the web, but the only difference with our website is that you can win prizes weekly and also you can post up progress threads of any car you have, there is loads of how-to guides for all cars also so you can do some DIY easily by looking at photos etc that are added to the posts.

We first of all originated from Wales now we are expanding around the UK and hoping to expand to a number of other continents after us being online for 3 months, we currently have 200 members which is a brilliant community, we are just looking for everyones help in joining us today for free to be part of the community and bring the numbers up!

Any members that join before the 22/06/13 will get 2 months free of Extended Membership worth £12.50 which gives you exclusive access to all the forum content such as Classifieds, galleries, upload unlimited images etc.

If anyone can help by joining us and being parts of us, we will all be deeply appreciated.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Oxer; 05-22-2013, 08:08 AM.

Ive removed the link to YOUR forum, since you arent a paid sponsor of THIS forum.

I suggest you stop trolling for forum members on other forums. Thats not how life works.

Also, what kind of car club advertises they want members? Generally a club associates with people they already know, and its usually hard to get accepted into, which makes me think that this isnt a club at all.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      Ive removed the link to YOUR forum, since you arent a paid sponsor of THIS forum.

I suggest you stop trolling for forum members on other forums. Thats not how life works.

Also, what kind of car club advertises they want members? Generally a club associates with people they already know, and its usually hard to get accepted into, which makes me think that this isnt a club at all.
      Which club is it oxer on a pm please as im from the uk and can check them out as there isnt many in the uk I dont know of?

Andy

Comment

trollolloll

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          x2

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit View Post
            Which club is it oxer on a pm please as im from the uk and can check them out as there isnt many in the uk I dont know of?

Andy
            I cant remember, cant be that good, wouldnt want you to waste your time..
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
            X