No announcement yet.

Transformers 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will describe it for you. Explosions, boobs shaking, urban robots, and total non-sense. Save yourself the money

Comment

Megan Fox=my future baby mama. she aint fine.. she's better than fine

Comment

megan fox wasnt in the movie enough to warrant watching it in theatre.. it was good but too drawn out and a lot of the 5th grade humor couldve been removed, but that's just my taste

theres a scene in the begining where megan fox is pretty much naked.. my friend dropped his phone and i heard it slide right under my seat, so i was bent over and missed it.. my girlfriend was hitting me on the back of the head while i was bent over bc she didnt want me to miss it, but i thought she was just trying to piss me off so i didnt look up
        Fuck your rusted, sticker bombed, piece of shit car.

Comment

Originally posted by səˈprēm View Post
          megan fox wasnt in the movie enough to warrant watching it in theatre.. it was good but too drawn out and a lot of the 5th grade humor couldve been removed, but that's just my taste

theres a scene in the begining where megan fox is pretty much naked.. my friend dropped his phone and i heard it slide right under my seat, so i was bent over and missed it.. my girlfriend was hitting me on the back of the head while i was bent over bc she didnt want me to miss it, but i thought she was just trying to piss me off so i didnt look up
          Your GF sounds like a definate keeper! You sir win!
          Until I get a better pic...

Comment

I thought it was awesome. Saw it with my little brother while visiting Chicago.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
              I wanna see it, but will probably have to wait for DVD. ADD makes it difficult to sit through movies in a theater, and my dislike for the majority of people doesn't help.
              same here brotha

Comment

Working...
              X