• Show
Clear All

• maybe that will help

or a screw hasn't been tightened enough
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      Why no coilovers? Poor like me?

I'm replacing my front shocks on the Corolla with OE ones lol. Gonna be awesome with all four corners with good shocks.
      I don't know how long I'm going to keep this thing, dont have desire or energy to invest that much into it. A light drop and less body roll will be a decent upgrade.

Comment

Morning all.

Really don't feel like getting up for work. Last night was probably my one millionth time I bled the brakes and still has air in the system.

Least I have all four corners with functioning dampers.
        I've spent the last two nights helping my brother with the brakes on his Civic. Nighmareish. How are you bleeding the system? Tube into a bottle of fluid?
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• i have an unrelated 1k purchase coming up, and a house eventually so im cutting back on spending

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
            I don't know how long I'm going to keep this thing, dont have desire or energy to invest that much into it. A light drop and less body roll will be a decent upgrade.
            That much closer to getting a VW eh?

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            I've spent the last two nights helping my brother with the brakes on his Civic. Nighmareish. How are you bleeding the system? Tube into a bottle of fluid?
            Mityvac Vacuum bleed.

Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
            i have an unrelated 1k purchase coming up, and a house eventually so im cutting back on spending
            Enzyte costs that much?

Comment

That much closer to getting a VW eh?

Mityvac Vacuum bleed.

Enzyte costs that much?
              id drive a CC...

whats that

Comment

• Detailed the daily today. Actually came up pretty good. Shame it still looks like shit

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                  i have an unrelated 1k purchase coming up, and a house eventually so im cutting back on spending
                  It gets worse when you own a house. Trust me.
                  Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                  Mityvac Vacuum bleed.
                  Have you done it the proper sequence? RR, LR, FR, FL?

Any idea on how old the master cylinder is?
                  Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                  Detailed the daily today. Actually came up pretty good. Shame it still looks like shit
                  I wish I could find a beater E36 around here that I could drive year-round and beat the shit out of.
                  BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                  Originally posted by Ollie
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    In for when he comes in swinging

"I was in the military and you should treat me like royalty!"

Ugh.
                    I never expected to be treated like royalty.

but when some.... "person" tells me I dont have the right to say whatever I want becuase it hurts thier feelings over the interent, fuck that. I earned my keep, thats all.

Guess I'll just keep all my opinions to myself from here on out.
                    78 GMC Sierra Grande AKA "Black Betty"-Bagged, chopped, stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by DonkeyPunch View Post
                      I never expected to be treated like royalty.

but when some.... "person" tells me I dont have the right to say whatever I want becuase it hurts thier feelings over the interent, fuck that. I earned my keep, thats all.

Guess I'll just keep all my opinions to myself from here on out.
                      while youre keeping your opinions to yourself, also stop digging posts from the past. Thats not how this game is played
                      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Pluh.

Comment

• I grudge buying clothes

Comment

• this chick spilled wine all over my favorite pants last weekend

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              It gets worse when you own a house. Trust me.

Have you done it the proper sequence? RR, LR, FR, FL?

Any idea on how old the master cylinder is?

I wish I could find a beater E36 around here that I could drive year-round and beat the shit out of.
                              Correct sequence indeed.

Probably the original MC but it was fine before pad and rotor replacement.

Comment

• Originally posted by zoo View Post
                                Assuming you are asking about Japan to US, 5k is too much.
                                Most containers hold two cars. Shipping to Eastern European ports(Klaipeda/Poti/etc) from Houston cost me $800-1k per car, depending on the port.

You can occasionally find Nivas in the states, but rarely are they in decent shape.
                                Good to know
                                Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                                Speed bleeders ftw
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X