• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah.

Comment

• aight cool

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
        Coilovers will be the next purchase anyway. I'd like to go with Trust, but I can't find a US seller. May end up going with BC.
        Udumb get fa's
        And
        ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• *Me going into the garage*

Dad - "When are you gonna sell it?"

Did my dad just troll me??

Comment

• Fucking totally forgot about FA!!

Last I checked they didn't have AE86 listed but that was years ago.

Comment

Fucking totally forgot about FA!!

Last I checked they didn't have AE86 listed but that was years ago.
              Pretty sure they do now or they are looking for people to use them and develop
              can't remember

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                Pretty sure they do now or they are looking for people to use them and develop
                can't remember
                I just checked and they don't have it listed. They have newer Corollas listed for Christ's sake... I guess I'll contact them when I have available funds again.

They probably don't have them anyway because the front has to have the spindles welded to the new setup, unless they'll have the spindles already on there (I prefer the spindles already on).

Comment

• Local retards talking about how they want to go to "Ocean City for the Water car show instead of Carisle" this year.

I fucking give up on the locals.
                  BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                  Originally posted by Ollie
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

I just checked and they don't have it listed. They have newer Corollas listed for Christ's sake... I guess I'll contact them when I have available funds again.

They probably don't have them anyway because the front has to have the spindles welded to the new setup, unless they'll have the spindles already on there (I prefer the spindles already on).
                    dont be lazy

Comment

• Duder, fix your sig you fairy

Comment

You know what?

Just give up. Give up and give the car to me. Because simple things like changing an alternator and adding spindles to the bottom of struts is too hard.
                        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

I'd ask dave to see what they have

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                            dont be lazy
                            Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                            You know what?

Just give up. Give up and give the car to me. Because simple things like changing an alternator and adding spindles to the bottom of struts is too hard.
                            The case is I wanna keep the stock struts and spindles intact.

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                            I'd ask dave to see what they have
                            I just sent FA an email.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                              Duder, fix your sig you fairy
                              And what is wrong with my sig?

Comment

• It's not showing up as a quote, just the coding

Comment

Working...