This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    Just walked out of Best Buy and saw a cart against the fender of my M3.

I was ready to tear drywall off the establishment's wall and hurl the cart return through someone's asshole.
    I have the unfortunate job of collecting trolleys, I always feel bad when I see one up against a car.

Comment

I was ready to tear drywall off the establishment's wall and hurl the cart return through someone's asshole.
      Tha's why I miss my XT6. I used to hit those fuckers at about 20. Ma parking space.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
        looked at the showroom and saw the thread "My new Beetle....." Thought to myself: "Bagged on Rotiforms. I was correct. I swear nazi's didn't conform as much as dub kids.
        It's painful how true it is. They're all original, because they do plaid and Rotiforms and super low ride heights with air.

Like everyone else.
        Originally posted by Minuki View Post
        I have the unfortunate job of collecting trolleys, I always feel bad when I see one up against a car.
        That's like being the guy who breaks the bad news at hospitals.
        Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
        Tha's why I miss my XT6. I used to hit those fuckers at about 20. Ma parking space.
        I care too much about everything I own. Even my stupid truck will be a parking spot queen.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
          I used to shotput carts across parking lots in the sentra

Comment

I care too much about everything I own. Even my stupid truck will be a parking spot queen.
            I got my old Subie for $500. It was a beast. Made a push bar, and ran tall tires on the factory air bags. I gave no fucks. Got pulled over on the highway once with 2 road cones wedged underneath.

Comment

That's like being the guy who breaks the bad news at hospitals.

It's about as depressing as that too!

Comment

Instead you got in your car and didnt do shit.
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Usually if you bitch to the store manager they can do something.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                    Usually if you bitch to the store manager they can do something.
                    lol no they cant and wont
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      Wrong. They will turn back time, and personally remove the cart before the "accident" happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        Really? I have known a couple people who that has happened to. The stores insurance covered the damages. Granted it wasnt a cart resting on it, more a full blown dent or scratch from said cart.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                          Really? I have known a couple people who that has happened to. The stores insurance covered the damages. Granted it wasnt a cart resting on it, more a full blown dent or scratch from said cart.
                          I think the people that told you that are liars and their insurance paid for it.

1. The stores rarely ever own the property they are on
                          1a. So their insurance wont cover damage on not their property
                          2. The damage was done by someone who does not work there
                          2a. So their insurance wont cover damage by someone who is not an employee of the store
                          3. All stores/businesses are not liable for any damage or theft that may occur in a parking lot

"Someone who doesn't work here may or may not have damaged your car on property we dont own? OH! And theres no proof of it even happening? Shut up and TAKE OUR MONEY!"
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• The store I work in say they're not liable for any damages, you park at your own risk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                              Instead you got in your car and didnt do shit.

Comment

• Not sure if in states Mc Donalds is responsible about their drive in's, i once broke my E39's "bottom plastics" on drive in, they paid em.

Also i broke my bottom plastics & bumper @ company garage, the next day i was prohibited to use garage "you dont have rights there you don't need it".. and "your car is too low its your bad if it broke". Funny thing just for story i've used it for 5months before the "accident" and the only reason i broke the bumper was because the maintenance guy didn't do its work and take some ice blocks off the drive ramp..
                                Last edited by Exami; 10-17-2013, 04:27 PM.
                                Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
                                Now: MB W211 320cdi
                                Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

Working...
                                X