X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning Murica.

Comment

• Bought an XL T shirt this morning, easily the best decision of the week. Comfort levels are through the roof

Comment

• Going ro look/buy my new car. Wooooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
          Going ro look/buy my new car. Wooooooo
          What you getting?

Looks like I'm leaving work early today. Eff, I really wanted that overtime.
          2010 135i | Alpine White | Coral Red | 6MT | Bagged

Build | Instagram: fifty3bags

Comment

• Just bought a 93 s4

Comment

• cool

Comment

• Yeah needs front axles, motor mounts, intake, BOV,rpm sender, right turn signal relay, and a huge scrubbing.

But it runs like a scalded dog.

Comment

• Crazy day at work today.

Coworker and I go to leave this hardware store and there's this low underpass up ahead... Doing about 15mph, the top of our box van eats shit on the I-beam and puts us to a stop!! A worker from the hardware store experienced the whole thing and asked if we were okay of course...

We had 7 appliances we had to deliver and 2 were the only ones salvageable. He breaks down just pissed at himself and tears up etc... You assume the worst when you f*ck up like that, tearing a hole in the roof of the box van and ruining 5 appliances, but he was okay as soon as the boss came in today and checked everything out. We were okay and that's what matters cos accidents do happen... But my coworker was just so pissed off at himself cos he was a tow truck driver in the area for so many years so he knows his routes etc, but him or even I weren't even paying attention because all the other underpasses for those train tracks has clearance for the box van...

Comment

• Woah that sucks, if im honest .. just couple days ago i watched some full youtube video about low underpasses ppl crashing... i was wondering that who would do that? of course the driver knows how high his truck are? seems otherwise.

but thats true accidents happen, more miles you drive more you see and 'bigger' risk you have to be in accident even so you haven't done anything wrong.. like i had month ago :\
                    Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
                    Now: MB W211 320cdi
                    Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

• Yeah we usually use a regular pickup with a long bed for our deliveries but one of our 4 customers out in the hills 30 minutes away ordered 4 items. My coworker had no idea how high the box van was, but he also wasn't paying attention to that anyway.

I'm sure semi truck drivers no how high their trucks/trailers are though.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                        Yeah we usually use a regular pickup with a long bed for our deliveries but one of our 4 customers out in the hills 30 minutes away ordered 4 items. My coworker had no idea how high the box van was, but he also wasn't paying attention to that anyway.

I'm sure semi truck drivers no how high their trucks/trailers are though.
                        I bet they have some sort of legal 'demand' to know those things, same as they need to know the weight they are carrying..
                        Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
                        Now: MB W211 320cdi
                        Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

• Perhaps having a class A license. Don't know if the coworker has/had that. I'm a pussy and won't drive that box van though

Comment

• HAH any sort of assumption that just because someone has a class A license means they are adept in any way shape or form, is a gross mis-statement. Just like anything else, there are good people and stupid people.

Comment

• Loading logs is always a scary thing as the loads vary in height because (guessing) the weight is the limiting factor. Some time they will only be 12 feet, sometimes we pile them up to 14'6'' which is the legal limit and sometimes we fuck da police and load them god only knows how high. That's is going to happen to us one day haha

Comment

• Just ordered trackspec motor mounts. Going to replace the vacuum lines tomorrow, I do need to order a filter, and clean the maf.

Comment

Working...
                                X