X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fucking online bull shit homework

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
      They're great in a garage, or outside for short periods of time. Heavy winds blow them off, and its like chasing a bed sheet. When people say the covers "ruin" their car, they're only talking about the wear of the moving cover on the paint. There is some friction there, and if its breezy, that cover is going to rub.

Also, most people that buy covers don't realize what a hassle they are to put on and take off every day if you decide to use it daily.
      Word I drive the car like twice a week, I might sew in some weights to keep it from blowing around

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
      Same old. Maybe. Nope.

964 shit!
      Yeah I wouldnt want one for a pure track car or anything.... And im not really a fan of making a new porchse look older, get an old one. id want something like this

90% of the ablity of a track car but still usable on the street?

id want like blended over fenders and nice black paint and a full interior with maybe a bit of a cage, performance upgrades, big turbo, loud as fuck, reasonably stiff suspension, low but no stupid stance stuff either.

Something with comparable performance to a more modern exotic that looks... like that.
      Last edited by Stupid Kid; 09-04-2013, 08:02 PM.

Comment

• That Porsche read was pretty solid

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
          Fucking online bull shit homework
          Fuck online homework. My math lab in particular was designed by a sadist

Comment

• Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
            Fuck online homework. My math lab in particular was designed by a sadist
            I have it again this semester. Had to pay $90 fucking dollars to do my homework. Like wtf happened to the profs not caring if you do your homework or not. By making me pay $90 I have to do the damn homework.

Comment

• Seriously im in an upper level course that still uses this shit.
              Quit taking attendance and using the internet to make sure I do my homework, If I don't do those things then I fail so why would I not do them, why do they have to hold my hand to make sure I do

Comment

• I need to go back to school.

I could probably have a business degree with less than 20 credits.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Seriously im in an upper level course that still uses this shit.
                  Quit taking attendance and using the internet to make sure I do my homework, If I don't do those things then I fail so why would I not do them, why do they have to hold my hand to make sure I do
                  Bingo, I have online homework in other classes but its not like my math lab. It truly is a work sheet we fill out online then email to our professor to cut down on paper.

Comment

• Do that shit andy, you could knock that out in 2 semesters part time. Or one long ass fucking of a semester

Comment

• I need to save some money up first. I don't want to take out anymore loans for school so everything will be out of pocket.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• My uni cuts at off at 18, im at 16 now and i wouldnt want to take another class if Im working

Comment

Yeah I wouldnt want one for a pure track car or anything.... And im not really a fan of making a new porchse look older, get an old one. id want something like this
                          [IMG]http://just.razzi.me/photos/426035/799c3ff.jpg[IMG]

90% of the ablity of a track car but still usable on the street?

id want like blended over fenders and nice black paint and a full interior with maybe a bit of a cage, performance upgrades, big turbo, loud as fuck, reasonably stiff suspension, low but no stupid stance stuff either.

Something with comparable performance to a more modern exotic that looks... like that.
                          I see. All of that sounds like this.

I <3 the backdated look. If I had the dough to backdate a 964, RWB or Singer route is fine with me.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Yeahhh.

Those Singer cars are a fricken work of art.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                              I need to save some money up first. I don't want to take out anymore loans for school so everything will be out of pocket.
                              Ah, that shouldnt be too bad on the pocket depending on where you go. I would still apply for FAFSA, and talk to your employer about helping out in return for a contract.

Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
                              My uni cuts at off at 18, im at 16 now and i wouldnt want to take another class if Im working
                              I did 18 once, never fucking again. I failed so much that semester it wasnt worth it. Even though I was failing shit, just the stress of it all pushed me over the edge.

I have a friend who got permission to do 20 credits, plus ROTC, and working nights. She is on several anti anxiety, depression, add, and blood pressure meds because of how much it fucked her over mentally.

Comment

• I love everything about the older 911's but if I wanted the looks of one id just get one and be happy with the torsion bars, carberators, ect. Its about the whole experience I guess. Like that article says the 964 just didnt have the feel of the old car despite being technically better.

And yeah close to those but even more restrained, oem clean. No decals, tow hooks, anything.
                                Think of like the ultimate car to pick a girl up on a date with.
                                Last edited by Stupid Kid; 09-04-2013, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X