LM-GT1s only came in 18s, the LM-GT2s came in 17s

buy all the things...?

Work hard blow all the money

English mofucker, you speak it?
    Si.
    Sup. Call me Z.
    My Accord "build".

Comment

• Since today is my Friday, I'm going to count down the hours until I can go home. Its my son's birthday today so to hell with school tonight. I'm kicking it with my boy.
      Sup. Call me Z.
      My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
        That's the plan....

Already working on the LSx fund.
        been there before
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
          Since today is my Friday, I'm going to count down the hours until I can go home. Its my son's birthday today so to hell with school tonight. I'm kicking it with my boy.
          Sounds like a good excuse. Happy birthday to him.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Thanks bro. I'll relay the message.
            Sup. Call me Z.
            My Accord "build".

Comment

• This is fucking insane.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IQzKYYCpos&feature=player_embedded"]M3 E36 V10 800HP vs. Kawasaki ZX10R 191HP [M3 board] - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHmQOT86LvY&feature=player_embedded"]BMW E36 M3 V10 vs Kawasaki ZX10R [Race-1] - YouTube[/ame]
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                been there before
                But isn't LS stuff alot cheaper in 'Merica?

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

But isn't LS stuff alot cheaper in 'Merica?
                  More than you can imagine.

I walk past a few good donor motors every time I visit the junkyard.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    More than you can imagine.

I walk past a few good donor motors every time I visit the junkyard.
                    Wow.

Most people want like 5-6k if not more for a mostly stock LS1 with a T56.

Comment

Wow.

Most people want like 5-6k if not more for a mostly stock LS1 with a T56.
                      With a T56, I can see why that would be relatively reasonable.

You can buy wrecked Chevy trucks with LQ4's (iron block, aluminum heads) in them relatively easily. They used the same motors in vans if I remember correctly. The going rate is anywhere from $1500-3,500, depending on how shady of a place you buy from.

Comment

With a T56, I can see why that would be relatively reasonable.

You can buy wrecked Chevy trucks with LQ4's (iron block, aluminum heads) in them relatively easily. They used the same motors in vans if I remember correctly. The going rate is anywhere from $1500-3,500, depending on how shady of a place you buy from.
                        Yeah, I'd rather get one that had an T56 with it originally instead of trying to get one for a decent price (aka less than 3k).

The only other LS engine that is just as easy t get is the L98 I think it's called but that's ever more pricy.

I'm most probably just going to find a damaged Holden Commodore that has an LSx and a T56 at auctions when I have the money for it.

Comment

• I spotted that on the ol' book of faces earlier. Fucking insanity.
                          Sup. Call me Z.
                          My Accord "build".

Comment

Yeah, I'd rather get one that had an T56 with it originally instead of trying to get one for a decent price (aka less than 3k).

The only other LS engine that is just as easy t get is the L98 I think it's called but that's ever more pricy.

I'm most probably just going to find a damaged Holden Commodore that has an LSx and a T56 at auctions when I have the money for it.
                            And look at it this way- if you buy a wrecked car, you can part out what's still good as a return.

I've always wanted to do that with a totaled Corvette or the like.
                            Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                            I spotted that on the ol' book of faces earlier. Fucking insanity.
                            Just another reason why E36 > *

Comment

And look at it this way- if you buy a wrecked car, you can part out what's still good as a return.

I've always wanted to do that with a totaled Corvette or the like.
                              That's exactly what I have thought as well.

Now gotta save up for one and find one that wasn't involved in a frontal accident.

Comment

• One of the fastest Hillclimbs - St.Ursanne / Switzerland, European Championship.Simone Faggioli, the last car in the movie, did it with a average speed over ...

This is awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X