Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This espresso bar beneath the corporate apartment we have, so fucking good.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Trying to spend a $50 certificate on Amazon. I've only managed to spend $20 so far, and I've gotten everything I need.

Hmm.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
        Morning Gents

I'd hump that any day

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        Morning everyone.
        Sup

Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
        Same ol' same ol'. Last night I decided to take advantage of our shop time in class and try to unflatten my front fender lips from a botched roll job. The ass that "did me the favor flattened them so bad, my front fenders could almost flap in the breeze they were so weak.
        pft, mine are rolled so flat they are paper thin, and then because i was drifting with the car slammed, the rubber actually rubbed through the metal fold, so it is 2 separate bits of metal
        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
          ^ any luck? how did you do it?

I didn't remove the seam sealer when i got mine rollled (dumbass) so they're not flat, more like rounded...
          I've tried to pull the lips back but its been a huge pain in the ass so far
          A flat head screwdriver to pry it back a bit. It was a slow and painful process. The one fender I started is definitely more rigid now. Only reason I know they were flat is because I caught them on my tires during some :cough: ahem :cough: "spirited" driving and they buckled pretty bad. There's definitely more work to be done on them. I still need to take care of the other side, some hammer and dolly work, a little mud (and I do mean a little not like that Craig kid on his pink s10) and everything else.
          Sup. Call me Z.
          My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
            I'd hump that any day

Sup

pft, mine are rolled so flat they are paper thin, and then because i was drifting with the car slammed, the rubber actually rubbed through the metal fold, so it is 2 separate bits of metal
            And that shit sucks. Bacon fenders look like ass and it pisses me off every time I see mine looking like that.
            Sup. Call me Z.
            My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
              Same ol' same ol'. Last night I decided to take advantage of our shop time in class and try to unflatten my front fender lips from a botched roll job. The ass that "did me the favor flattened them so bad, my front fenders could almost flap in the breeze they were so weak.
              Meh they just fenders

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              This espresso bar beneath the corporate apartment we have, so fucking good.
              So you get to stay in that apartment whenever you want?

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              Trying to spend a $50 certificate on Amazon. I've only managed to spend $20 so far, and I've gotten everything I need.

Hmm.
              Send me the rest ill take care of it.

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
              I'd hump that any day
              Bingo

Comment

Meh they just fenders

So you get to stay in that apartment whenever you want?

Send me the rest ill take care of it.

Bingo
                Essentially yes, as long as there isn't any one from out of town in, anyone who wants to stay there can. I was working wicked late last night, and wouldn't have been able to get the train home so I just stayed in.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                  And that shit sucks. Bacon fenders look like ass and it pisses me off every time I see mine looking like that.
                  NFG - No Fucks Given

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    Essentially yes, as long as there isn't any one from out of town in, anyone who wants to stay there can. I was working wicked late last night, and wouldn't have been able to get the train home so I just stayed in.
                    Nice man, who do you work for?

Comment

NFG - No Fucks Given
                      My OCD drives me insane. Most everything else is NFG though.
                      Sup. Call me Z.
                      My Accord "build".

Comment

NFG - No Fucks Given
                        That look works best when your car can do cool shit like skid sideways and do huge smoke shows.

Not as redeeming when all your car does is drive around and scrape.
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• morning gents

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                            That look works best when your car can do cool shit like skid sideways and do huge smoke shows.

Not as redeeming when all your car does is drive around and scrape.
                            Spoke was pouring from the front guards while sideways ha ha

Comment

Nice man, who do you work for?
                              A television graphics and sports analytics company called ChyronHego, I do IT product design and implementation, as well as creating new internal services that make everyone's lives easier except for mine lol.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Spoke was pouring from the front guards while sideways ha ha
                                Like I said... works when you can make cool stuff happen. #FWDproblems

Comment

Working...
                                X