This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
    I can't decide between sushi and beer or pizza and beer for dinner...
    Sushi never gets me full. For long. And I **** the hype that goes with it. I swear.

"OMG Jessica we totally have to do sushi after yoga on Thursday!!! I've been DYING for some good sushi!!!! Its been forever!!!!"

Shut up ho.

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
      I can't decide between sushi and beer or pizza and beer for dinner...
      Beer and pizza is a classic choice. Beer and sushi is good, but depending on how much sushi is can be expensive

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
      beer w some more beer.... Jerkey keeps me alive!
      Gonna get me some beer after work. Need it

Comment

• Sushi is pretty over hyped by middle class white people but it is cool to eat. I think its the layers and textures or something.
        I usually just go out for sushi with my friends to get sloshed on cheap sake, its worth sitting through them talking about how "amazing" their sushi is

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post

Need investors? I am down
          If by investors you mean people to do the blow and shoot the aks with me then hell yeah

My friends crazy aunt used to have a ranch and we would go there on the weekends to get coked out and shoot at old farm equipment, that's living the highlife right there

Comment

• Yo

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
              beer n sushi

lol rob, i know, but didn't feel like cooking

and i'm going to gym, so i can eat what i want when i want, without becoming a tubmaster
              so that's how it works...........okaaayyyyyyyyyy
              Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
              Beer and pizza is a classic choice. Beer and sushi is good, but depending on how much sushi is can be expensive
              Gonna get me some beer after work. Need it
              beer=solyfe
              Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
              Sushi is pretty over hyped by middle class white people but it is cool to eat. I think its the layers and textures or something.
              I usually just go out for sushi with my friends to get sloshed on cheap sake, its worth sitting through them talking about how "amazing" their sushi is
              you live in fucking texas..... Eat your stake and stfu! Cali/East eat good sushi because of the high demand its always fresh!
              Originally posted by Minuki View Post
              Yo
              sup son! YYOOOOOOOOO WORD UP!
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Bout to watch Bob Burnquist's new video part. Meant to be insane

Comment

• Sup Scott.

Let's see what I missed. Colombian drug mules, coked out AK shooting hippies, beer, free golf, drinking while golfing and investors for drug moving. Seem about right?
                  Sup. Call me Z.
                  My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                    Bout to watch Bob Burnquist's new video part. Meant to be insane
                    link!

*just farted!*
                    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                      you live in fucking texas..... Eat your stake and stfu! Cali/East eat good sushi because of the high demand its always fresh!
                      True. Our susi may suck but we have the best bbq. Its like meat candy

Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                      Sup Scott.

Let's see what I missed. Colombian drug mules, coked out AK shooting hippies, beer, free golf, drinking while golfing and investors for drug moving. Seem about right?
                      That's about right. I ain't no damn hippie tho

Comment

• that's totally relevant to the previous point you attempted to make......stupid kid
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Ohhh I found this! Not even for sale just chilling lol random shop not even automotive I hopethey want to sell it (for arount 800!) lol if not I hope they sell me the euro bumpers! FUCK NEED ROB BANK ROB!

IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Wait whut. I tried to make a point?

I like shooting things and eating bbq so I think that would support the notion that im not a hippie.

Of course that's probably not what you were getting at.

You're always stoned and i'm always retarded I think it may be impossible for us to have a cohesive conversation, not that that is a bad thing

Comment

• Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
                              True. Our susi may suck but we have the best bbq. Its like meat candy

That's about right. I ain't no damn hippie tho
                              Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
                              Wait whut. I tried to make a point?

I like shooting things and eating bbq so I think that would support the notion that im not a hippie.
                              Of course that's probably not what you were getting at.

You're always stoned and i'm always retarded I think it may be impossible for us to have a cohesive conversation, not that that is a bad thing

=Hippiecar
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                                Ohhh I found this! Not even for sale just chilling lol random shop not even automotive I hopethey want to sell it (for arount 800!) lol if not I hope they sell me the euro bumpers! FUCK NEED ROB BANK ROB!

I GOT THE GUNS MANE WE GOTTA STEAL THAT SHIT
                                Last edited by Stupid Kid; 07-31-2013, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X