This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
    Are you using a barb fitting with a rubber hose Dude?
    nah I'm taking about these
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• ah k, well 3/4 is about 19mm, so i think it should
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
        Speeding.

I actually got really lucky.

It's a nice stretch of road where there isn't usually any cops. It had been a long day, so I buried it all the way up though 5th. Last time i looked down I was at 130 and still gaining speed.

I rounded a small bend and saw a line of cars coming. I don't have a radar detector, but something just felt off, so I slammed on the brakes and got down to about 70ish and then down to 60.

The last car was a Sheriff, and he turned around and lit 'em up.

Pulled me over, I turned my lights off, put the keys on the dash, turned on all the interior lights, and waited with my hands on the wheel. He looked my car over, asked me how fast I was going to which I said, "Well, I was listening to music but coming down that hill I noticed I was going a little fast so I started to coast it out, but maybe around 68"

He said he thought I was going faster than that and I didn't say anything. He asked a couple things about the car, where I was coming from, etc, then went to his car with just my license and said he'll be right back.

Not even 2 minutes past and he was back wishing me a good night and to just watch my speed.

I was about as nice as I could be to him and he was the same to me. I don't think it hurt I played the naive car guy though. lol
        Fuck bro! That was crazy lucky.
        Sup. Call me Z.
        My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
          ah k, well 3/4 is about 19mm, so i think it should
          Yeah thats what I keep saying but looking at it now and it just doesn't seem right :/
          oh well
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• do you want it to cover the fitting itself or just the hose on the fitting?

I think the fitting itself may be 21mm

Comment

• -10 is 5/8s hose ID, so 3/4 should slip over the hose pretty easy, but the fitting itself is usually a bit bulkier

Comment

• So I got home from work around 4:30pm and passed out on the bed til 10pm. Work is gonna suck tomorrow...

Comment

• Oh Hello Coco

Comment

• Ello gringo.

Tomorrow we have a huge ass fridge to deliver in the morning. Not looking forward to it... especially if there are steps.

Comment

• Hi guise!

Originally posted by TRaNz
                      yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                      They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• yo hoebags
                        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• The shit you see on IG.

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                          They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• That kitchen is fucking gorgeous.

lol

You know you are getting old when you have an appreciation for really nice kitchens

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Anyone have bad experiences with removing strut mounts without a spring compressor from stock suspensions?

Comment

• This last camp I'm working at has a super nice kitchen in the boathouse we are housing in. This place in straight ballin'

Comment

Working...
                                X