This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
    Uhh might take the day off school, I am so tired, it isn't funny.
    We all know you will really be going back to finish getting that H22 out.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Did you at least comp test and leak down test this H22 before buying it?

Or is it a potato motor?
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• wow! thats a ton of post!! :O
        BacklinksVault

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
          We all know you will really be going back to finish getting that H22 out.
          Lol, yes, I've considered it, haha. I'll probably go tomorrow and take half a day off on Tuesday.

Originally posted by TRaNz
          yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
          They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
            Did you at least comp test and leak down test this H22 before buying it?

Or is it a potato motor?
            Lol nope. Can't do a comp test as I can't run the engine. I am literally hoping for the best. Haha. Oh well, it's like $600, not like I care a great deal. I could probably make money back.

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
            They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Well could be a nice and expensive potato

Comment

Well could be a nice and expensive potato
                Could be, lol. We shall see. good experience anyway. Sometimes experience is worth more than money.

Comment

Well could be a nice and expensive potato
                  Potatos are nice.

Comment

• I have tallied up what I own. 5 cars, 10 sets of wheels and 2 pairs not including any stock wheels and 1 spare engine...

Comment

I have tallied up what I own. 5 cars, 10 sets of wheels and 2 pairs not including any stock wheels and 1 spare engine...
                      Wait 10 set of wheels now?
                      Is that including the new one on the way?

Also serious question to people, is it weird that I seem some potential in 1996 to 2003 Mitsubishi Magnas?

Comment

• Yeah 10 sets including the ones on their way.

Just counted that that is $50k that I'm missing not including all the parts I've bought for the cars.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
                          Wait 10 set of wheels now?
                          Is that including the new one on the way?

Also serious question to people, is it weird that I seem some potential in 1996 to 2003 Mitsubishi Magnas?
                          Not weird...and Roman, you are a whore with everything cars, but a whore who has the ass to back it up, and I don't mean your ass, unless of course you have a nice one, I mean the ass of swag you've acquired.

Comment

• Actually I recon if I tallied up my spending from the time I bought the 180, I would be at well over $100k spent on cars

Comment

Actually I recon if I tallied up my spending from the time I bought the 180, I would be at well over $100k spent on cars
                              Holy shit...

I'm only up to somewhere between like $5k and $10k

Comment

• Considering that I have only had the 180 for 4 years, yes that is a lot of money

If I didn't play with cars, I could be 1/4 way through paying off a mortgage LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X