X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    #AudiProblems

Hope you managed to find someone who had one locally. I did coilovers for someone on a B5 once before. Never again.
    I will prevail. I will not lose lol. Getting a new bolt from the dealer today. Didn't get the bolt out last night. Hoping it comes out today with the air chisel.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      actually, before I rage I need to go work outside in eleventy-billion degree weather with 100% humidity. brb
      Fuck this heat.

There, I kicked off rage Friday for us.
      Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      I will prevail. I will not lose lol. Getting a new bolt from the dealer today. Didn't get the bolt out last night. Hoping it comes out today with the air chisel.
      Heat the fucking piss out of it (if you have acetylene torches, which I kind of doubt you do), and then put a candle to it. Melted wax works awesome as a lubricant, it saved my ass a few times.

I don't know if you've ever heard of a penetrating oil called Kroil, but if you plan on doing more suspension work at any point, invest and order a can of the stuff. Makes PB Blaster look like rat piss.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
        Anybody?

So the S2K owner near my house that wrecked his car, he noticed I had a cherry picker when I was moving it. He came over and we chatted a bit and he asked if he could borrow it so we have a date in his garage on Saturday LOL.

Btw his long block F20 is $2300 and trans another $500. ANYBODY FUCKING WANNA GIMME $3K!!!!!!???????
        Tell him to give you a fucking deal since youre helping him out
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          This.

A friend of mine has an F20C powered AE86, it's absolutely mental.
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Fuck this heat.

Heat the fucking piss out of it (if you have acetylene torches, which I kind of doubt you do), and then put a candle to it. Melted wax works awesome as a lubricant, it saved my ass a few times.

I don't know if you've ever heard of a penetrating oil called Kroil, but if you plan on doing more suspension work at any point, invest and order a can of the stuff. Makes PB Blaster look like rat piss.
            I first heard of Kroil last night, I'm definitely going to order a bottle lol.

I can't heat the thing up though since I'm not replacing the UCAs...
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• 2 people went home today already. Fucking white people.

Also kelly,touching that pinch bolt is unnecessary for a coil install from my memory

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• We crackers are heat sensitive.
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Just finished work, time to go sleep.

Might be going to the snow tomorrow night after work.
                  Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                    2 people went home today already. Fucking white people.

Also kelly,touching that pinch bolt is unnecessary for a coil install from my memory
                    Not when you go to take a shit and when you come back your friend has dropped the mount and fucked everything because of it.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                      Those are the best ones dude. Freebie I'm assuming?
                      Yeah its not a big one, but it has flat on it to hammer shit one. I need to replace the jaws maybe some resto work as it sticks at a certain thread.

Kinda freebie, he moved down to florida to an apartment. So until he gets a garage or house and picks it up its mine. It was his grandfather so I wont keep it.

Moar power!!!

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      Fuck this heat.

Never heard of that. Then again my stuff has never been that frozen in.

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                      Bingo.

Jaze about to sext you

Comment

We crackers are heat sensitive.
                        it's 116 in the shop right now.

one fucking six teen

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I should bring a thermometer with me to Citi Field to see how fucking hot that back room gets that they have us working in
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Fuck this damn heat!
                            Sup. Call me Z.
                            My Accord "build".

Comment

We crackers are heat sensitive.
                              Fact of life. I am a miserable motherfucker when it's hot outside.
                              I first heard of Kroil last night, I'm definitely going to order a bottle lol.

I can't heat the thing up though since I'm not replacing the UCAs...
                              I would recommend the aerosol can if you're cramped on space, but the gallon drum of it sure lasts a while longer.

Forgot, that has a bushing nearby, doesn't it.
                              Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                              it's 116 in the shop right now.

one fucking six teen
                              fuckthatshit.jpg

I was laying outside in welding gear when it was 90*, I thought that was rough. 116* is a heat stroke waiting to happen.

Comment

Fact of life. I am a miserable motherfucker when it's hot outside.

I would recommend the aerosol can if you're cramped on space, but the gallon drum of it sure lasts a while longer.

Forgot, that has a bushing nearby, doesn't it.

fuckthatshit.jpg

I was laying outside in welding gear when it was 90*, I thought that was rough. 116* is a heat stroke waiting to happen.
                                2 ball joints RIGHT on top of it lol.

Bottle/can same shit lol.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X