• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sup
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• sup guys

I plan to attend a shakotan / kaido racer / bosozoku meet next time I go to Japan
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
        Sup gents.
        Originally posted by P78 View Post
        sup
        Originally posted by 180roman View Post
        sup guys

I plan to attend a shakotan / kaido racer / bosozoku meet next time I go to Japan
        Morning gents.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• i wanna go to japan

have been wanting to go forever,

Comment

• Sup. So my friend offered to sell me his 540i, 6spd, m sport package. 120k on it. Only wants like 5700. Think ill be taking him up on this.

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
              Sup. So my friend offered to sell me his 540i, 6spd, m sport package. 120k on it. Only wants like 5700. Think ill be taking him up on this.
              Nice. What's the catch? It's a pile of shit and he wants to offload it on you?
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Stopped and looked at this for a potential winter rat. Not sure how I feel about this.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                  Nice. What's the catch? It's a pile of shit and he wants to offload it on you?
                  No. He needs the tution money. Gonna test drive it. Probably when I get back from Aruba just to make sure and give it my own little inspection.

Comment

• Thought you wanted a sedan?

Comment

• I actually want a little pickup. I saw it on my way home and had to stop and look, though.

212k, no thank you.

Still... a small part of me wants an E36 to pound on through the winter.

Comment

• I have too many project cars and I want more of them
                        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• rwd and winterweather sucks balls

i want an old pickup truck, as company car, when i gonna work for myself

Comment

• Chris just buy mine. Stock suspension stock wheels. 2800.

Comment

• I'm certainly not looking forward to physical therapy. I think I'd rather go see a chiropractor. This shit sucks. At least it isn't Monday.
                              Sup. Call me Z.
                              My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                                I have too many project cars and I want more of them
                                Story of my fucking life.

I passed an EF hatch today on the road. All I could think about was buying one and transforming it with a 6666 front/rear bumper and slamming it on some MF10's.
                                Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                                Chris just buy mine. Stock suspension stock wheels. 2800.
                                I'll forward you my phone number, you can text me the details. Running back and forth between my desk today.

I doubt my woman will go for it, but who knows.

EDIT- found your for-sale thread. Little bit more work than I want to get into right now.
                                Last edited by MommysLittleMonster; 07-02-2013, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X