X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnnytsunami View Post
    whatchya smokin on rob?
    "best og kush" its oaky very stony needs more flavor tho! I saved the purple princess at home for tonight Pure Indica at night
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
      I have a fat one rolled for lunch!
      word.
      I'm rolling blunts for my birthday cake, going to have blunts in place of candles.

(yeah, i broke edge....)

Comment

• Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
        word.
        I'm rolling blunts for my birthday cake, going to have blunts in place of candles.

(yeah, i broke edge....)
        no....

Last week for my bday I had a canibus cake made for me super fancy looking too! Better then shit u can find at safeway! And we were on our ass in 20 min after a first slice!
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• I need a blunt. Just found out years ago I ordered the wrong pistons for my build. Had the block bored for these pistons. Well there goes 900+ dollars.

Comment

• watch me switch it.....

Going to have In N Out after that blunt also! I cannot wait its been 2 days without in n out!
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

(im not being serious)

I accept + love him

And yeah i'm pretty much a train wreck, both on here and in real life.

I do run across stuff I posted last year on here and feel disappointed in my past self.

And then I find stuff that I've posted on other sites when I was 16 or 17 and feel massively embarrassed.
              Its kind of radical how much and how quickly a person in modern society changes at this point in their life.

Unfortunately (and fortunately) the internet means we have a permanent record of our own past stupidity and ignorance.
              Describes me. A year ago I didn't even know my bolt pattern. Had zero interest in the workings/aspects of cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
              IG: @kyle_eagleton

Comment

• Fuck cars kids Fuck stance fuck all that! In the end of the day u better be happy w a roof over your head that's all that matters.... Fuck scenes and all that one day you might like 4x4 and never look back at a low car again? You guys are all like under 24-26 right?
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Holy fucking shit.
                  Sup. Call me Z.
                  My Accord "build".

Comment

no....

Last week for my bday I had a canibus cake made for me super fancy looking too! Better then shit u can find at safeway! And we were on our ass in 20 min after a first slice!
                    haha man that sounds fun. I
                    edibles are nice but I've had some bad experiences with them for some reason I find heroic doses of weed make me feel a lot more out of control than even heroic doses(10+ hits) of LSD.

That being said I wished i lived in a state that wasn't in the dark ages so I could enjoy delcoius pre baked pot treats from the store

Comment

• in n out time!
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyle_Eagleton View Post
                        Describes me. A year ago I didn't even know my bolt pattern. Had zero interest in the workings/aspects of cars.

I will admit that I've always been fairly technically knowledgeable about technical stuff but my past additude makes me feel ashamed

Comment

I will admit that I've always been fairly technically knowledgeable about technical stuff but my past additude makes me feel ashamed
                          I never did any sort of Celli things to any degree. I was just really clueless about car modifications of any sort.

IG: @kyle_eagleton

Comment

Fuck cars kids Fuck stance fuck all that! In the end of the day u better be happy w a roof over your head that's all that matters.... Fuck scenes and all that one day you might like 4x4 and never look back at a low car again? You guys are all like under 24-26 right?
                            I'm guessing you burned that fatty haha

20 soon to be 21.

I'm dumb but at least i claim to be self aware about it.

I'm pretty fucking happy to have a roof over my head and a car. It allows me to enjoy trivial shit like lowering my car too much and chasing girls without worrying about where my next meal comes from

Comment

• Originally posted by dudermagee View Post
                              wtf is this shit
                              noobdouchery...
                              Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyle_Eagleton View Post
                                I never did any sort of Celli things to any degree. I was just really clueless about car modifications of any sort.

Nothing wrong with that. I don't care about knowledge or cred or tastes even in this scene or any scene. If someone has an honest attitude then i respect them.

People with a nice built car with lots of money and knowledge who deride people who know nothing and honestly want to learn are pretty bad. Everyone was a noob once.

Comment

Working...
                                X